What's Happened

*Spencer's POV*

I'm in my room doing homework until I get a call from a very distressed Dakotah. (we didn't have sex, she had to leave cause her parents wanted her to finish hw. stupid right)

Anyways, back to the call. Dakotah called me and said Hayley and Brendon are in the hospital. When she said that, I got my jacket and car keys and ran to my car. She told me what hospital they were in and I drove there as fast as I could without breaking any speed limits.

When I got to the hospital, I asked the lady for the room Brendon was in. She told me 509 and I went in the elevator. I pushed the fifth floor button and waited. When I was there I ran down the hallways looking for room 509. When I found it, I walked in. What I saw almost put tears in my eyes. Almost.

Brendon was hooked up to this weird machine thingy and his heart monitor was going really slow. Which is what he's feeling right now.

"Spencer?" I heard a voice ask. I turned around and saw Dakotah. Her face was red and blotchy and her makeup was completely off. Even now she still manages to steal my heart.

"Oh Spencer!" She yelled running to me and crying.

"Hey, hey, hey. Shhhh it's gonna be ok D promise. They're both fighters and they're not gonna tapout just yet." I said stroking her hair.

"Promise?" She asked looking at me.

"Promise." I whispered to her kissing her softly.

"Hey guys? Hayley's parents are here." Kat whispered.

We nodded and I told Brendon, "I'll be back buddy."

*Dakotahs POV*

"I'll be back buddy." Is what I heard Spencer say to Brendon.

The friendship that they have is just amazing. It reminds me of Hayley, Taylor, and Jeremy. They're all just so strong and inspires me to be a better friend. Spencer walks to me and we walk next door to Hayley's room.

Hayley's parents are here and they're not happy. I don't know why. It's not like we caused it or anything.

"What the hell happened here? Why is my daughter in the hospital on life support?" Her mom asked.

"I don't know Mrs. Jones. If we knew we would tell you." I told her.

"You're her friends shouldn't you know about this?" She asked me.

"Calm down dear." Her dad said trying to reassure his wife.

"Don't tell me to calm down Richard! It's your fault for her being like this!" She yelled.

"My fault?! Exactly how is this my fault?" He asked yelling also.

As they were arguing, Hayley's heart monitor beeping thing started increasing and she started moving in her bed.

The doctors came running in and yelling at us to leave.

We all left and went into Brendon's room, except her parents of course. When we got there, we saw a girl sitting on his bed in a just a little to tiny skirt and a very tight low shirt. She had on way too much makeup and quite personally, made me wanna throw up and cover her in jeans and a damn t shirt. Apparently Spencer knew her and he stated at her wide eyed.

"Sarah? What are you doing here?"

"What does it look like Spencer? I'm here with my boyfriend." She replied back.

"Oh my god Sarah! When is it gonna take you to realize that Brendon doesn't want you anymore." He told her rolling his eyes.

"Say what you might Spency, but I know my Brennie and he knows we're still together." She said as a matter of factly.