A Song For You

*Brendon's POV*

I'm at Hayley's house and we're in her music room. She's playing Aerosmith and I just found something new about her.

She's humming along to I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing and pretty soon started singing.

"You sound really good." I said. She looked at me and started blushing then looked down.

I put two of my fingers under her chin and lifted her head so she could look at me.

"You sounds good Hayles. I promise." I told her.

"You don't mean that." She said.

"I do Hayley. I mean that." I told her kissing her softly.

She turned the kiss into something more and pulled away breathing hard.

"I have a song I wrote." She whispered softly.

I nodded and she got her acoustic guitar and strummed it to see if it's in tune which im assuming it was because she started singing softly.

"I feel a sudden darkness in my heart. In my heart. I feel like somethins burning deep in my heart. Deep in my heart. I feel a tingling on my skin. On me.

It's gonna be hard breakin habits. Cuz it what I learned. It's what I learned.

I feel somethin hard. I feel hurt like nothing's ever enough. So here's to the pain I go through cuz this feeling won't ever go away.

It's gonna be hard breakin habits. Cuz it's what I learned. It's what I learned.

It's true that it'll be hard. But I can push through it. Through the pain and sadness. Or can I? It's gonna be hard breakin habits. Cuz it's what I learned. Hard to break this feelin cuz I've been doin this for too long. For too long.

It's gonna be hard breakin habits. Cuz it what I learned. It's what I learned.  

So I'll be here when you leave me be. I'll be here in the darkness of all of the red and silver and the sharpness you brought to me."

During the song she got more confident and sang out louder.

When she finished, she and I were in tears.

"Hayley, let me see your arms." I said.

Hesitantly, she showed me her arms. What I saw put me in shock. She had scrs on her wrists and some on her forearm.

"Hayley, why'd you do this? You're too beautiful to do this to yourself." I told her crying.

"I did it because I was getting hurt. But it doesn't matter anymore." She said kissing me.

"I don't want you doing this to yourself anymore. Promise me?" I asked breaking away from the kiss.

She looked at me and nodded.

"Good. Now let's go get something to eat." I said helping her off the floor.

She laughed and got up. But before we left, I kissed her scars. All of them. Then I looked at her and she was crying.

"Come on." I said putting my arm around her wiping her tears away.

I really found something new about Hayley. I wonder if she's gonna do this again.

So here's a short chapter. I'm sorry it's short but I have a small band and this is one of the songs I wrote and my other two members approved of. The song is mine so don't even think about stealing it. I trust you guys enough that I can share my song with y'alll. But, there it is. Fit this chapter anywhere you like because this is a never before seen chapter. \m/ \/ Rock on and Peace!