Random Chapter

BRENLEY FOREVER!!!!!!!

TAYLEY FOREVER!!!!!!!

I'll post the real chapter now. But it's focused about a month or so after Andy, Hayley, and Brendon sang their songs.

*Hayley's POV*

I'm right now puking my guts out into the toilet. My parents are arguing like never before and it's pissing me the fluff off. I hate it when they do this. They've been doing this for over three months. Even when they were gone with my sisters, Erica told me they argued a lot. My dad said they were going on a vacation to try and work things out but I'm pretty sure they won't.

Anyway back to me puking. I don't know why but I've been throwing up a lot for the past month and my mom insisted on me going to the doctors but I told her I was fine. The puking had lessened but it was in huge loads now. But Brendon came over with some soup and other junk people bring when someone they care about is sick.

He came in the bathroom and flushed the toilet and helped me clean my face and wash my hands. I swished my mouth with some mouthwash because I'm pretty sure Brennie didn't want to smell barf.

"Thanks." I said when he helped me lay on my bed.

"Your welcome Kitten. Also, I've never seen a person throw up so much. Not even after drinking." He implied.

"Great. Like that makes it better." I muttered rolling my eyes.

He rolled his eyes too and and we just laid there in silence until I heard my parents screaming at each other.

He started chuckling and I looked at him weirdly. I asked what and he told me my parents. I rolled my eyes and started leaning on him.

"I love you." I muttered dozing off.

"I love you too." He whispered kissing the top of my head.

We both fell asleep to the sounds of my parents arguing.

*The Next Day*

I'm in my bathroom. Frowning. I was supposed to start three weeks ago. And the puking would not stop. My mother had enough and told me if I'm not better in the next week she's taking me to the doctor.

I texted Kat and Dakotah to asks them to come over. They said sure and they came right when I'm throwing up my internal organs.

"Aw sweetie are you ok?" Dak asked after I flushed the toilet.

"What does it look like to you?" I asked aggravated.

"Bitchy much?" She asked mad.

"I don't know you tell me!" I yelled.

"Ok! Break it up! Don't want a bitch fight when someone's sick. Now do we?" Kat said looking at me and Dak.

We both huffed and gave each other a hug after both out us pouting.

I told them about how I was late and how I've been puking for the last four weeks.

"Hayley, do you wanna hear what I think?" Dak asked me.

"What?" I asked not really wanting to hear what she has to say.

"Me thinks you preggers." She said.

I dropped my jaw and my eyes started forming tears.

Wait. How could this have happened? Brendon and I have been using protection everytime we did something. Except, that one time when Andy came over! Oh shiz! What am I gonna do?

Before I knew it, I was bawling and the girls gave me a hug and I just cried.

I've never cried this much before. Well I did, when T and I broke up but whatever.