I Need You

*Hayley's POV*

Four weeks has passed since the Chad thing and everyone has their guard up. I told them all about the first encounter I had with him and they were upset but understood why I kept it from them. That's why I love them, except for Taylor, they always understand what I go through and the crazy decisions I make.

Brendon and I were in his room at his house which isn't far from mine. His room was painted all black and had plaid drapes. He had some white splatters on it making it look cool and stuff. He had a blue, king sized bed and a giant dresser. He had a desk beside his bead and his bathroom was painted blood red. We were listening to some screamo band that I didn't know, but the music is great. I was doing homework and tutoring Brendon, while he was doing the same except listening to me. When we finished, we just decided to talk to each other about our family and all that junk.

I found out we had something in common: what we thought were our best friends who really weren't, bailed on us. We sat there and talked about life.

It got boring and after about ten minutes of quiteness, I said,

"Do you wanna make out?"

He looked at me weird and replied, "Ok."

I sat next to him closer I pulled his head towards me and kissed him very passionately. It took him off guard and starting kissing back with equal passion. I put my knees on both sides of him and he wrapped his arms around my waist making me sit on him.

He slipped his hands under my shirt and started caressing my back. I moaned in his mouth I felt his tounge slip in my mouth. I broke away for air and then pulled him right back into our fiery kiss.

I put my tounge in his mouth and his touched mine. It was a little touch on the tip but then it felt like his tounge started to massage mine. I moaned at this new found contact and I sat on him kinda. I felt his erection and I moaned again. I heard Brendon chuckling and I pulled away from the kiss asking him 'what?'

"It's all the sounds I can make come from you. It is such a turn-on." He explained smirking.

"I know I can feel." I replied smirking back.

"Good." He replied pulling me down to kiss him again.

As soon as we started kissing, his tounge immediately came in my mouth. We batttled for dominance and I lost but I didn't mind. I was with a guy that I really like and he was my protecter. When I felt his erection I decided to grind against him. He moaned in my mouth and I knew I had him. I kept grinding and he did too meeting me halfway. When he did that, we both moaned.

I started kissing down his neck and I found a spot on him where his collarbone and neck me that he would just moan to. I kissed him again and I tugged on his hair. I felt myself throbbing and I wanted him to satisfy my sexual need without losing my virginity. He flipped us over and he started kissing down my neck. He started sucking on my pulse line and I moaned again. He opened my legs and I whispered very lowly, "I'm not ready."

"I know. But, we both are hungry and I wanna try something." He whispered back.

I looked at him funny and he slammed his...part into mine. We both moaned really loud at this extremely new contact. We kept doing it over and over again until, he went faster. I soon met his thrusts and we moaned again. He wrapped my legs around his waist and did it like that. I was still laying down and I was still meeting his thrust. He started teasing me. He would go fast, then he would go slow. He repeated doing that until I whined wanting him to go fast.

He obligated and went as fast as I think he could. I started moaning loudly again. And I felt my climax approaching.

"Oh God! Brendon, I think I'm cuming."

"Fight it back Kitten."

He started slamming in me all widly and fast and after a while I couldn't keep up but still tried.

Every time he slammed, we would moan really loudly. Thank God he was an only child and his parents were on a cruise.

He stopped and as soon as he did that I growled.

"Take your pants off." He commanded while taking his off.

"No we're not having sex. Trust me and take your pants off." He said a second time.

I took mine off leaving me in my extremely wet panties.

"God, Hayles. You're driving me insane." He said breathing out.

 "Uh hello? Waiting to be pleasured over here." I said impatiently.

He kissed me hard and slammed into me again. I moaned loudly because it felt really good and there was less clothes separating us down there. He kept slamming into me and I swear I thought I was on heaven. I met his thrusts again and I spreaded my legs out wider, but had my kees bent. When he trusted in me again, it felt even better.

I started screaming out of pleasure and he started moaning louder also. I moaned crazy loud and Brendon said, "I'm cuming, Hayles. Oh, God cum with me."

"Ok." We both came and moaned really loud.

 He kept thrusting in me riding it out our orgasm and he fell on top of me. He didn't crush me or anything. He rolled off and we were both breathing really, really hard.

"That was amazing!" I exclaimed out of breath.

"Yeah it was. I didn't know you could do that Hayles." He said breathing hard looking at me.

I started blushing and leant in to kiss him. We kissed softer this time and it wasn't long. I pulled away and I stared in his beautiful, deep, brown eyes. I laid my head down on his chest and slowed my breathing down. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Goodnight Hayles." He whispered.

"Night Brennie." I replied closing my eyes.

I soon fell asleep shortly after forgetting about everything except Brendon and I.

So, this chapter is finished. You like my lemon? It had a somewhat kind of sex in it. If you didn't like it well, I'm sorry deal with it. If you think I should've given you a heads up too bad I wanted to surprise you. But, you better be glad Brayley hasn't said the dreaded/wonderful three words yet. (Like the ship name? Well you better its what everyone uses.)  I hope you guys loved it. Now I better catch some sleep. \m/ \/ <3