Home, Sweet, Home

*Hayley's POV*

~I can't believe Brendon would do something like that! It hasn't even been a week until school started and he already embarrassed me. Well, I don't care, because I'm not gonna stoop to his level.~

"HAYLEY!" I hear someone yell. I turn around hoping for it to be Taylor and to my guess it is.

He runs up to me and gives me hug as I bury my head into his chest and start crying.

"Shhh. It's ok Hayles." Taylor whispered to me softly.

"No, it's not okay Taylor!" I said crying. "Why is it always me who gets embarrassed? And, why won't he leave me alone? Oh my god he's such a bastard! I hate his guts!" As I keep blabbering and crying even more.

Taylor guided me to the nearest bench and we just sat there as I continued crying. All while I was crying, Taylor just stroked my hair and said a bunch of random things to make me feel better. After about ten minutes later, I stopped crying and my makeup wasn't riuned. Thank God for making water-proof make up.

"So are you finished crying now?"Taylor asked.

"Yeah. Thanks Tay. For everything." I said hugging him.

You see Taylor and Jeremy were there for me when I found out that, my other best friends were two-faced bitches who didn't really want to be my friends. So as soon as they found out, all hell broke loose. There was a fight and I was at home crying while Dakotah and Kat were trying to comfort me. So now, it has always been the five of us against the world.

"You're welcome Hayles. And remember when you said that you loved me?" He asked. Oh crab I forgot about that.

"Yeah, listen I'm sorry and I know your not ready yet and-"

"I love you too." He said cutting me off.

"Really?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah. Really." He replied smiling also.

So, we were both smiling like idiots until we decided to kiss each other. After our kiss was done I asked him,

"Forever and always?"

"Forever and always." He replied. So I started smiling again and gave him a hug.

"Come on let's get to class." He said.

"School's over idiot." I said laughing.

"Oh well, TO THE TAYLOR-MOBILE!" He said being stupid. I started laughing and we walked hand-in-hand to his car.

*AT MY HOUSE*

Taylor and I are currently listening to some 60s rock music. We're talking about how great actors Josh and Zac (wink, wink) are to fool us for seven years (wink wink wink).

"Jerks." I grumble.

"Oh stop being so pouty." Taylor said.

"Only if you give me kiss." I said. Taylor rolled his eyes and leant in to kiss me.

The kiss was gentle at first until it turned into hot, passionate, and needy. Taylor was laying on my bed and I was on top of him straddling him as I kissed his neck. His hands went under my shirt and stared to rub my back. I moaned, and we ended up rolling until Taylor was on top of me and I had my legs wrapped around his waist. His hands went from my back, to my stomach.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hayley, honey it's time to eat." My mom said scaring the hell out of us. Me and Taylor separated really fast which resulted into him falling on my floor and me looking flourished.