First Day Part One

*Hayley's POV*

It was the first day of high school and things could not get crazier. People were running around screaming, hugging, kissing, getting bro hugs. Sports are the biggest thing I hear people talking about aside from how great or terrible their summer was.

"So, how was your summer Hayles?" Taylor asked. 

"Shut up! You already know. I spent most of it with you and Jeremy anyways." I replied.

"Speaking of which, where is Jeremy?" I asked.l

"Probably making out with Kat." He replied. Jeremy was our best friend and has been since we were kids. He has a girlfriend from England named Kathryn, but we call her Kat.

"Omg! There you are, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for you!" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Ahhh! Hey punk, how have you been?!"I yelled. I ran up and started hugging my best friend Dakotah.

"I've been great! I've taken on a new look as you can see." She told me. She was wearing a black Joan Jett shirt with a tight sky blue skirt and wearing black Jordan’s. She dyed her hair a dirty blonde color and added red and blue streaks to it.

"I see! And you look amazing!" I said. I have always been jealous of Dakotah. She could put on anything she wanted and still look pretty. Me? I have to try to make myself look presentable. However, I don’t mind. It will never get into anything serious. Just a little envious that is all.

"You don't look so bad yourself. I mean I LOVE your hair it's to die for." She said.

I grew out my hair more so it was longer than before. I dyed it blonde cause I was getting tired of having it red.

"Thanks Dak." I said hugging her.

"Can I get in on this lovin'?" I heard someone say. Dak and I both let go to see Kat there smiling.

"Ahhhhhhh Kat!” We both screamed. Kat started laughing and gave both of us a hug.

"I take you guys missed me." She said smiling.

"Of course! I miss your British accent." Dakotah said.

Kat was wearing a low-cut purple shirt and blue Capri’s with Vans.

"Jeremy!" Dakotah screamed.

Jeremy was wearing a punk blue and green T-Shirt and jeans with holes in them along with his blue Nike’s. Seriously I don’t know why Jere where’s those but it goes with his shirt and shoes.

"Dakotah!" Jeremy screamed back. They started laughing and gave each other a hug.

"YAY! Now the whole gang is here!" I said as I slipped my hand into Taylor's.

"Yep! Now we can go through those doors together and find our lockers and homeroom." Jeremy said.

"Are we ready guys!?" Dakotah asked a bit too excited. We all nodded our heads and got into this weird position thingy. Dak in the middle, Kat on her left, Jeremy right beside her and, me on her right, Taylor right beside me. Dak linked arms with Kat and me whilst we were holding our boyfriend's hands.

~Hell here we come~

Chapter Two completed!! I wanna see if anyone realizes something familiar about this story. If anyone can guess what it is correctly and first, I’ll dedicate a chapter just for you. All you have to do is put it in your comment and I’ll reply to you if it’s right or wrong. If I reply saying it’s right then you have to give me your idea  ASAP! Have fun guessing guys and I’ll update today or something. Remember, it can be ANY chapter you want. Bye!