I'm Gonna Get Ya

My last chapter was a nasty one. But, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. There is going to be another one, but I'll make another version of it for you people who aren't for lemons I completely understand. This chapter is a complete shocker! Like, when you read it you'll be like "Wtf! Noooooo!" But, unfortunately it's gonna be short. I'll try to prolong it while staying on the same topic but pretty soon I'm gonna run it of words to say. Here it is.

*Hayley's POV*

I'm in Brendon's bed with my Boy shirt on and in my underwear. I see Brendon in his white skull shirt and in his boxers. He had his arm wrapped around me and the first thing I remember was last night.

It was pretty magical and I've never done anything like that in my entire life. I know that if I was at home, Brendon would be gone, I would be at military camp and I wouldn't see my friends.

But, screw all that. I'm with my extremely hot boyfriend who will protect me and care for me in words undescribable.

I got out of bed quietly so I wouldn't wake Brendon and went to the bathroom. When I saw my face, I looked like hell. But, in a pretty way.

My makeup was almost off except for my eyes. My hair was a wreck but with a brush, it could be fixed. I looked at my neck and I saw that I had a hickey. I had a shocked look on my face and I was mad. Nope, not today. No, no, no, no.

"Brendon! Get your perverted ass in here right now!" I screamed.  

I heard yelling followed by a thud then Brendon came running in here with a worried expression on his face.

"What?! What the fuck just happened?! Are you hurt, did someone come in here, did you find anything?" He asked.

"Yeah, I found something. This!" I screamed pointing at the hickey.

He sighed and I heard him mumble something and he rubbed his eyes.

"That? You got me worked up and scared over a hickey?" He asked raising his voice a little.

"Yes!" I screamed. "What'll people think when they see it? Oh my god, my friends!" I screamed about to burst into tears.

He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Well, for starters they'll think you had sex, and your friends should be happy that you're happy." He said looking at me.

"What if I don't want people thinking that?" I asked sniffling.

"You can't stop what people think, Hayles." He said moving some hair out of my face. "You know, I really like this sex hair of yours." He said seductively kissing me.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me and out of the bathroom.

I washed my face and got my hair and makeup kit that was in my backpack.

I put only put some foundation, mascara, and eyeliner on. I didn't know what I was wearing so I put that on and have him drop me off at my house and wait for me to change and shower.

When I finished, I saw Brendon without a shirt on and in his boxers from last night.

"Oh, so know you're stripping for me? Well, let me get my money then." I said laughing.

"Oh yeah. It's cool joke all you want. And if I wanted to strip for you, I wouldn't wear this." He replied.

I raised my eyebrow and I exploded in a fit of laughter. 

"Hey, I'm going downstairs." I said still laughing.

"Ok. But, you might wanna put some pants on Hayles." He told me looking down.

I blushed and put my pants on.

I was in the kitchen pouring me a glass of water when, I felt someone wrapped their arms around me. I tensed up thinking it was Chad but relaxed when I heard Brendon whispering some pretty dirty things. I laughed and pushed him off of me right when he kissed my neck.

"I'm not having another hickey, Brendon. It's fucking indecent." I said.

"Oh, you know you love it Hayles. Just liked I loved making all sorts of noises come out of you. You're a little freak." He said smirking.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes and walking away.

"Aw come on Hayles don't be that way." He told me pulling him to me.

"I'm sorry." I said sarcastically.

"You will be." He said picking me up and setting me on top of the counter.

"Ah, Brendon!" I screamed.

 But it was too late. He muffled my cries by kissing me hard. I wrapped my legs around him and he picked me up carrying us to I don't know where.

He pushed me into the wall in the living room and started kissing me there. When my back hit the wall, I moaned and he put his tounge in my mouth. I had my arms around his neck and put my hands on the back of his head and brought him closer to me. He put me down just so he could massage my breasts.

I moaned at this contact and broke away from the kiss for air. We both took a breath and went right back to kissing. He took my shirt off and went straight for my neck.

I pushed him off of me and he looked at me crazy.

"I am not having another hickey." I said and I grabbed my shirt, put it on, went to Brendon's room, got my backpack, came downstairs, grabbed Brendon and got in his car.

We went to my house and got out and went in there. I told him to wait while I showered. He nodded and gave me a kiss and slapped my butt as I was turning to my bathroom. I already had a set of clothes in my cabinet incase I forgot my clothes. I got it and stripped and hopped in the shower.

When I was finished, I put my clothes on and re-applied my makeup. I went in my closet and got a pair of shoes. I was wearing a black and white striped shirt that could lower on a shoulder and you could see that persons bra. It was an 80's shirt that my mom gave me. I wore that with a black leather skirt. I put on some hoopped earrings and a pair of white and black Vans.  I put my hair in a side ponytail and put on a lot of bracelets. I was putting on red lipstick when I heard my bathroom door being slammed and an all to familiar voice.

"Hello Hayley."

Chad.

I stood there frozen and all that came out was a blood curling scream. To get me to shut up, Chad came and punched me. He put a syringe in my arm and the next thing I knew I was out.

*Brendon's POV*

I was in Hayley's living room tweeting about how I'm at my girlfriend's and that we were going to school together. As I'm tweeting, I hear this blood curling scream and I ran up to Hayley's room.

When I got there, I didn't see Hayley and her window was open.

I searched frantically for her all throughout the house  and when I couldn't find her, I went back to her room and broke down crying. I saw a note on her bed that read,

- Chad

I grew furious. I went downstairs, and got in my car and drove to see if I could find out where this Chad is.

So, if this isn't long enough I'm sorry. But, I gave you a chapter when I'm  supposed to be doing my homework. Bye guys! I gotta finish homework which I'm nowhere near done.