Together

*Brendon's POV*

After Hayley's fight with ugly guy and his hotness of a girlfriend, we went behind a pillar so we could talk about what happened.

"I gotta hand it to him. I didn't know he would have the guts to do what he did to you. He always seemed like he always follows you around and tries to fight your battles when he really needs to back the fuck off." I told her.

She started laughing and her pretty smile just took my breath away.

I've never felt this way about a girl ever. It was always fuck and leave, fuck and leave, fuck and leave. That's how I grew up. Around some awesome punk ass music and pimps and sluts and druggies and alcoholics. Hey, I grew up in Vegas and moved out here to Tennessee which is so beneath me. Unless I went to a club out here. It's like she made me into a better person than what I am now. Wow, when she's dressed like this or in any other outfit, she's a handsome woman.

I can't believe one girl changed me so much. I can't believe that I actually like her. I really want to date her. And not just have sex with her and leave. Cause that's not what I'm about anymore. God damn it! I lost my touch. Great. Now how am I supposed to be the schools bad boy if this girl got me so whipped?

"I don't know how I feel after this anymore. " She told me crossing her arms and laying her head on my chest.

"Ok. So I've been thinking a lot about somethings and I was wondering if you wanted to go on an official date Saturday?" I asked nervously.

"Brendon Smith, are you asking me out?" She asked smirking.

 "Yeah. I mean I figured we'd go on a date since we've gotten close."

"I'd love to go out with you." She replied and kissed me hard.

Life couldn't get better.

*Hayley's POV*

 So Brendon and I were just behind a pillar and we were making out. Literally making out. He wrapped his arm around my waist to bring me closer to him. I put my hands on the back of his head and lowered him to me even more. I'm a short girl with heels on. That can be a good and bad thing. When he started to rub his hand up and down my back, I moaned kinda loud, and he put his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance and I ended up losing. He pushed me against the wall gently kinda but with force. He put his hands on the front of my body and was creeping down to the bottom of my dress. He fondled with the hem of it before raising it up slowly. His other hand landed on my right breast and gave it a squeeze. I moaned and put my hand under his shirt. I felt his abs and I moaned. I don't know if it was because of what he was doing to me or, I just loved feeling his abs. Right when I felt his hand on the lining of my underwear, I heard someone clear their throat.

"Hayley, we have to get to class. It's about to start. Sorry to interrupt your make out session." Dakotah said grabbing my arm.

"Here. You need it." Kat told me passing me some lip gloss.

"Thanks." I replied applying some on.

By the time we got to class, we barely made it in time. Luckily, the teacher didn't say anything.

The rest of the day was pretty boring. I got a few looks here and there, because they probably heard about the break up. All of the girls were whispering and giving me dirty looks which, I returned not so kindly.

By the time lunch rolled around, it seemed like the looks and whispering wouldn't stop. Instead of going to my regular table, I sat with Brendon and his friends.

"Yeah Spence. You are totally perfect for Dak. She's pretty, and smart, and talented, and she loves cute animals." I told Spencer.

We're talking about how good Spencer is with Dakotah. He secretly has a crush on her but hasn't told anyone. I know because I've seen that look before. It was the look I used to give Taylor before we dated. But that was years ago. Now I'm with Brendon and suddenly, I feel like I belong with this group instead of my old one. I don't know why I feel this way just....do. I hope they still like me though. Minus Taylor and wicked bitch of the west.

"What about you Hayles? Hayles?" Brendon asked.

"What?" I asked zoning back in.

"She was dreaming about her ex boyfriend probably. OOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Jake yelled.

"Oh shut up douche. I wasn't even asking you." I said throwing a fry at him.

"Oh, so you wanna throw food now? Well, here you go." He told me throwing a price of lettuce at me.

We were having hamburgers and French fries with a brownie on the side.

I screamed when he threw the lettuce at me. I was about to throw my tomato when Brendon stopped the soon-to-be food fight. 

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Stop acting like kids. Only I can do that. Plus, no one throws food at my girlfriend. Only I can do that." He said.

I rolled my eyes when he said that last sentence.

"Now, we were talking about setting up a blind date for Spencer and Dakotah. It's Saturday night at seven at one of those fancy restraunts. Can she be there?" He said telling me about the plan.

"Uh, sure. Ok I can do that." I replied.

We all kept talking until lunch and school was over. Brendon and I walked out of the cafeteria hand in hand to his bike. He passed me an extra helmet and helped me on. I saw the look on Taylor's face when he saw us and I smirked.

We speed away really fast and Brendon asked me where does he go. I replied saying my house.

So that was the end of that chapter. the story is just getting started and I haven't even put in some familiar people. I just wanna thank helenaxhermosa  for commenting and putting a smile on my face always. read her story without a trace. (it's a paramore tayley fanfic. And for anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with tayley so read it) so I'm gonna go cuz I'vee been in bed to long. \m/ \/ Bye!!!