Watch Out Darling

*Hayley's POV*

It's been three weeks since Taylor and I broke up and it has been the hardest weeks of my life. It sucks that our lockers are next to each other and we see each other everyday.

I asked Jeremy to talk to him yesterday, so I can try and get him to give me a second chance.

I just got out of the shower and my bathroom when, I hear my phone ring. I look at it, and I see that it's Taylor. I quickly answer it wondering what he wants.

Me: Hey you!

Taylor: Hey, can you do me a favor?

Me: Of course. What is it?

Taylor: Stop trying to get Jeremy to persuade me to go back out with you. If you didn't already know Hayley, is that Gabrielle and I are dating, so we would never work out. I'm sorry, bye.

Me: Wait Taylor-

Click

It was too late. Taylor had already hung up.

~I can't believe Taylor went back to that two-faced whore who calls herself a good girlfriend. She didn't even trust him! This is why I never liked that slut. She's a whore, bitch, slut, ho, prostitute, stripper, and I have reason to believe that she's a guy who had surgery. Whatever. All I know is that, I'm gonna get Taylor back because I really do love him. I don't mean to sound desperate or needy, it's just that, we belong together. After everything we went through? I mean that has to count for something. I guess some people just grow up sometimes. And he ended up leaving me behind. Well screw him!! Cause I'm gonna show him what he's missing out on. I'm movin on!~

So, I went through all of my clothes to see if I can find the most sexiest clothes I owned. And to my luck, I ended up finding a bunch of clothes I got with Dakotah at the mall a few weeks ago.

 I put on a tight, short, red dress that comes to the middle of my  thigh, shows my chest more than I thought it would and hugs my curves. I decided to dye my hair and eyebrows an orange color because, I got tired of having it blonde. I put on a pair of spy boots (that's what Dak and I call them though) and I put on my normal makeup (you know, foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow) but instead of pencil eyeliner, I used liquid eyeliner. I cut a piece of my hair so that way I can have bangs. I curled the rest of my hair and asked Erica if she could spray my face with hairspray.

 "Why do you do that anyways?" She asked.

 "It's so your your makeup won't sweat off or get removed when anything hits it or something." I replied.

She nodded and decided to put red lipstick on me and a shimmer so it'll go with my outfit. After that, I went downstairs to get me something to eat. When my dad saw my outfit, he looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

"Hayley Nichole Jones, get back upstairs and change into something more appropriate now."

"Why Dad? It's not like you care. Maybe I'm going through a phase and I wanna dress like this. It gives me a boost in self-esteem."

"Well, I do care and this is not a phase. I know because I study these type of things. So go cahange now."

"Nope! My ride's here. I gotta go. love you!" I said cheerily as I raised my leg up a little.

 My dad started shoutng my name and I shut him up by, closing the front door in his face. Brendon complemented me as soon as I walked out of the door.

He was wearing a gray Aeropostle shirt with blue skinny jeans on and combat boots. He had his leather jacket on also.

 When we got to the school, it seemed that everybody was looking at me and Brendon. But, mostly me. Brendon helped me get off the bike and offered to take me to class.