Soooooo......

*Jeremy's POV*

Right now at this very moment, I'm having dinner with Kat and her family. It's kinda stressful because me and Kat have been dating ever since she came to the US which was about two years ago and I've only had dinner. With her parents three times in the past two years. I know what you're thinking. "why haven't you been over her house more?" Well the thing is, her father scares me. He was part of the British Army before they moved over here.

"So Jeremy, have your thought about what you want to do and where you want to go for college?" Her dad asked.

"Uh yes sir. I plan on majoring in technical engineering and I haven't thought about where I want to go but, I do know I want it to be close to wherever Kat decides to go." I replied in my best professional tone.

She did an aww and her dad nodded in approvement. We continued eating without a single word being said. When we were finished, I complimented the food to her mother and she said thank you. Then her parents went upstairs to go to bed and she took me to her room.

"Oh glob, that was so stressful!" I breathed out lying on her bed.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Because your dad scares me!" I exclaimed.

She looked at me shocked and starting laughing really hard.

"Why?" She asked again laughing.

"He was in the British Army for crying out loud!" I replied looking at her crazy.

"Jeremy, he was a doctor for the British Army, not in it." She said correcting me still continuing to laugh.

I got tired of her laughing at me so I rolled my eyes and got up to leave before she pulled me down and said, "No! Don't leave me! I promise I won't laugh anymore."

I nodded smiling and stayed with her a little bit longer.

It was about ten o'clock and I told her I had to go. She frowned nodding and walked me out.

"I'll see you tomorrow Kitty Kat. Love you." I said kissing her.

"Love you too, Hairy Face." She replied making me laugh.

I got in my red Mustang and drove away to my house.

*Taylor's POV*

"Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together.

I need the other one to hold you make you feel, make you feel better.

Its not a walk in the park to love each other.

But when our fingers interlock can't deny, can't deny you're worth it.

Cuz after all this time, I'm still into you.

I should be over all the butterflies, but I'm into you.

And baby even on our worst nights I'm into you.

Let em wonder how got this far cuz I don't really need to wonder at all.

Yeah after all this time, I'm still into you." I sang to Hayley.

She looked at me shocked and tears were. Starting to form in her eyes.

"Oh no baby girl don't cry." I said wiping a tear that fell.

"These are tears of happiness doofus!" She said laughing.

I smiled and gave her a hug and kissed her forehead.

Ok so you're wondering, how am I here when Hayley and I hate each other? Well, I called her she answered I went to her house. With my guitar and we talked. We talked about everything that had happened between us and it was nice. We shouldn't hate each other, we should be best friends. Then she asked me why I brought my guitar and I told her. I wrote a song for her. She looked surprised and told me to sing it and I did.