I'm.....Done

Hey guys! So this chapter is gonna be short but please read the authors note at the end.

*Brendon's POV*

Those words that Spencer just told me echoed in my head.

"Your baby died. You're not a father anymore."

Hayley

I basically killed our child all because I've been drinking. What have I done? I ruined our happiness. I ruined our love. I ruined our soon to be family. I ruined.....everything.

"I have to go see her." I told Spencer.

"How? You're hooked up to all of these machines and woke up from a coma." He asked confused.

"She's my girlfriend and my dead baby's momma. I'm gonna go see her." I said taking the wires of my body.

When I got up, I felt dizzy and sat back down.

"Brendon just lay there. Wait until you're ok or for the doctors to say it's ok to move." Spencer told me as he was helping me back into my bed.

"No Spence I can't. I have to see her." I said getting up again.

I felt fine when I got up and I started walking. The heart monitor machine thingy could move so I just started walking with that.

"What room is she in?" I asked determined.

"Next door on your right." He replied sighing.

"Thank you." I said.

When I opened the door, everyone's eyes were on me and I walked into Hayley's room. When I saw her, she was laying down staring up at the ceiling. She had a tear stained face and a bruise forming on the side of her forehead.

"Hey Hayles." I whispered.

She turned and looked at me and started crying again. I walked as fast as I could over to her and sat down beside her.

"No! Get away from me!" She said hitting me.

"Ow! I just got out of an accident and a coma you know?" I said.

"Yeah. An accident you caused. And the accident that killed our child! How could you Brendon?!" She asked yelling.

"How could I?! What about you?! You're the one that went liplocking with Taylor!" I yelled back.

"I never meant for that to happen! But you tried to kill me and our baby!" She screamed.

"Well you wouldn't turn around to go back to the cliff! If you had turned around we wouldn't even be in this mess!"

"You're right we wouldn't. You would've been dead!"

"How?"

"You were drinking! I was scared that you were gonna jump!" She yelled to me.

"If I did why would you care? You already got back together with Taylor!" I sneered.

"No I didn't! I don't want Taylor I want you! I'm in love with you Brendon!" She yelled.

I stopped and I looked at her. We were both breathing hard and our faces red. Also we were both crying.

"Do you? Are you really in love with me?" I asked.

"I'm in love with you Brendon Smith." She whispered. "I've always been in love with you. Ever since you first you walked into that class, I knew you were the one. I knew I was gonna spend the rest of my life with you. I knew as long as I was with you, everything was gonna be just fine." She said.

"But everythings not fine Hayley. I killed our child. I killed you and me. I killed everyone outside of this door. I'm a monster. I don't even know why you chose me. I just ruin things. That's why my parents aren't here and I lost my best friends. Spencer and his family are the only ones who care about me." I said crying.

"No baby don't think that. I care about you. If I didn't I wouldn't have come to that clifff." She replied.

"No you don't. Cause if you cared about me you wouldn't have cheated." I replied spitefully. She paused and started biting her lip. More tears came to her eyes and she said, "Brendon, I don't know what you want me to say."

"Since you don't know, how about I say this. I'm done Hayley. I can't do this anymore. If I stay with you, we're gonna hate each other and say things we're both gonna regret. If we end it right here, we won't say anything that's gonna hurt us. I'm really sorry and I really don't wanna do this. If you're still in love with me after a while then we can try again. But for now, it's over and I'm done." I said still crying.

"Brendon." She croaked out.

"Goodbye Hayley." I said.

I walked to the door and when I opened it up, everyone fell down.

"Hey guys how's it going?" Dakotah said.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my room. When I got there and I laid down, I bust into tears.

I lost the two most important things in my life.

So, you guys just read the end chapter for Nearly All I Wanted. I know go ahead be in shock. But, what I am gonna do is, I'm gonna make a sequel. Yay! Be excited my first sequel. After that is done, you guys are gonna have to motivate me if you want a third one. If I do that then I probably made a trilogy. Anyways, I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! You guys might get one last chapter for Who Would've Thought for the year and I'll see you guys next year! Also, vote and comment and follow me. Now that I reached 100 followers, my next goal is to reach 200 followers. So I've been talking way too much and for the last time in this story and year,

\m/ \/ Rock On and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Au Revoir!