Could It Be!?

This one's short also. I think I'm getting writer's block. Anyway, um this chapter is kinda a shocker so yeah, here you go.

*Taylor's POV*

I'm at Gabrielle's house right now waiting on her to come out of her room so we can start on whatever she wants me to do. I feel bad because in a way, I'm cheating Hayley and I don't want that. After about thirty minutes, Gabby comes out in a very short dress and her makeup and hair done flawlessly.

Her dress is pink that stops above mid-thigh and is tight on her. But not too tight. Her hair is done in curls and is all to one side. And her makeup is simple. Eyeliner, mascara, blush and lip gloss. I hate to admit it but, Gabby looks incredible.

"Are you done staring?" She asked smirking. Crap! She caught me staring.

"I wasn't staring." I lied.

"Oh yeah? Then, why do you look so guilty?" She said walking away knowing she had won the conversation.

Before we left, she put on some black flats and said seductively, "Come on Tay. The limo's waiting."

When we left, we went to this secluded place that looked like no one had been there in a while or so.

She grabbed my hand and took me into this house and pushed me on the couch.

"We are gonna have so much fun tonight." She said laughing while leaving.

She came out with a plate covered in one of those silver top thingys. She revealed what was under them and it was, three pieces of cooked beef wrapped in a thin layer of some kind of sauce and had two crossiants on both sides of it and had rice on the side. 

"Wow, Gabs. What is all this for?" I asked astonished.

"Well, I was hoping for us to be best friends." She admitted.

"Why?" I asked conused.

"Because we already dated, and we're already friends so, why not best friends?" She explained.

"Ok, I guess." I replied.

"Great! Now, let's eat."

After we're done eating, Gabby came and sat beside me. She started to give me a massage because she noticed how tense I was. I felt myself relaxing a bit. I forgot Gabby's Grandmother used to be a masseuse, so she learned eventually. After about two minutes of massaging, she gave me a kiss on my neck. I shot up quick and looked at her crazy.

"What the hell Gabrielle!?"

"What?" She asked all innocent like.

"You know what! You kissed my neck when you know I have a girlfriend!"

"You agreed to anything I want. And I want this!" As soon as she said that, she kissed me passionately on the lips.

It was like, two minutes later with us kissing, when my phone rang. It was Hayley which was weird beause she was grounded.

She asked if she wanted to go out but I told her I was busy. Why? I don't know. But I hung up on her after she said 'bye' all sad like.

"Come on Taylor. Let's go upstairs." She said seductive like again.

I followed her to her bedroom and she told me to close the door. ~Dear God, please don't let her do anything I don't want her to do!~

It was morning and for all you people who are wondering, we did not have sex. We just watched movies.

She made us breakfast which was, bacon, eggs, and hashed browns. After we ate, we left to go back home.

When I got home, I took a shower and fell on my bed groaning.

~I just cheated on Hayley! Oh my gosh, what am I gonna do?~

 Hey guys I tried to make this long but we know it was gonna be short. Now, we all know Taylor made a mistake. A huge one! So, how is he gonna face Hayley? Bye guys. Love Ya Lots!