Well, What Do You Know?

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating any of my stories. I want you all to know that for every story that I have created, I have a draft for. Idk when they'll be posted but hopefully, this one is first. If not, then it will be my tayley fanfic that's posted next. My andley, I forgot what I wanted for that story and I'm in writers block. High school started back in August and this little freshman is having a hard time keeping up because I just don't feel like doing my work sometimes. But, I'll try my best to stay ahead so that way I'll have more time to write and keep you guys updated. Idk if this chapter is going to be short or long. If it's short, I'm very sorry, if it's long then, yay! So I'll start this chapter now.

*Hayley's POV*

I woke up wondering what time it was because the light shining through the blinds are bright and I move to where they are out of my face. I move closer to Brendon laying my head on the side of his chest while his arm is wrapped around me bringing me closer to him.

I started playing with the bed sheets that were wrapped around me and started thinking about last night.

I lost my virginity to Brendon, my car cra ex is going back to the looney bin, I have the greatest family and friends in the world and I have to go pee now.

I pryed myself from Brendan's grasp and put on one of his shirts. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a wreck, my lips were still red, I look like I haven't had proper sleep in a while, and my hickey he gave me last time was still there. Great. I look like crap. Luckily, today is Saturday and we're on break. I think it's thanksgiving break but I forgot. But what the hell if we are then we are. If we aren't then we aren't. Plain and simple.

When I was finished in the bathroom, I went back in Brendon's room and saw him still sleeping. I swear he is a heavy sleeper. I crawled into bed and looked at him sleeping. Perfect lips, perfect face, perfect everything. He was just right. Not too muscular but not too scrawny. Just the perfect amount of muscle and his abs. God his abs! They are just wonderful. I kissed his forehead and he stirred.

"Oops. I didn't mean to wake you." I said whispering while he leaned in to kiss me. The kiss was soft and gentle and perfect.

"That's ok. I got a chance to wake up and see my beautiful girlfriend." He said still groggy.

"Hey! I know what we can do. We can make waffles!" I said jumping up and running out the door. I ran back in his room and said seductively, "Well come on sexy, those waffles aren't gonna make themselves."

He laughed and put some boxers on and walked downstairs with me.

We were in the midst of eating our waffles when the door rang.

"I'll get it!" Brendon yelled.

"Not if I do first!" I yelled also.

We both ran to the door and when Brendon opened it up, I had my arms wrapped around his waist and his right arm around my shoulders. At the door was none other than....

(BOOM! Giant cliffhanger! Who's at the door? What do they want. And what I tell you that this isn't the end? Ooooooh mind-blowing O.O all jokingness aside you you should continuing reading)

*Taylor's POV*

I'm at my house with Gabrielle and she would not shut up about makeup and magazines and I'm just tired of it. I'm gonna break up with her and I have to do it soon otherwise I'm gonna kill myself out of agony.

"Hello? Taylor? Are you even listening to me?!" She asked upset.

"No. No, Gabby I'm not. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of us and God, I hate you. You ruined my life you clouded my thinking with your whorish clothes and seductive voice. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be in this mess right now!" I yelled frustrated getting up.