I'm Sorry

JTLYK(Just To Let You Know) this chapter is gonna be short. Here you go.

*Hayley's POV*

It's been three weeks since I've been grounded, and it is pure HELL!  I'm thinking about kissing up to my dad lately. I think it's the best way to get off of punishment and to see Taylor freely. So today, I'm gonna talk to my dad. He's home today, shocker, to work from home so he could spend some more time with me and my sisters.

"Hey Daddy, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yeah Princess. What's up?"

"I was just wondering if I could get off of being grounded."

"Really? And, why is that?" He asked.

"Because, if you've noticed lately that my grades are better, I've been participating in stuff I've never even had no intention to try in school. I don't have a phone to tell when I'm saying after school, and you know that sometimes stuff come up unexpectedly to where I have to stay after, or when we don't have plans. Daddy, I miss my friends and I miss hanging out with them. I haven't been very happy lately and you and Mom both notice. I know what I did was very wrong and you're right you have taught me better. But, don't you think we would've stoped before it went to far? You know Taylor and I very well and you know that we're both smarter than that. Daddy look, I made a mistake. But, that's the good thing about being a teenager: you can learn from that mistake and you can avoid it. I want you to know that I'm still a good girl and I don't have any intentions on getting pregnant while I'm a junior. I love you very much and if you decide not to unground me, I respect your decision. At least I know I tried. But, if you decide to cange your mind, I'll try my best to not let anything like that to happen. So, that's all I have to say." I said giving him a benifit of the doubt.

"Well Hayles, I seems I have taught you well. Ok. your off punishment." He said smiling.

I looked up at him and smiled greatly and squealed and starting jumping up and down.

"Oh, thank you Daddy, thank you Daddy THANK YOU! Oh I love you so much! Thank you!" I screamed giving him a hug while he's laughing.

"Your welcome. Just know that if this happens again, I won't be so leanient next time. You hear me?"

"Definitely." I said.

He went through his desk (btw I'm in his office) and pulled out my Samsung Galaxy S 4.

I told him one more thank you before leaving to go to my room. As soon as I got to my room the first person I called was Taylor.

Tay: Hello?

Me: Hey baby! How are you?

Tay: Oh Hayley! Hi I'm good.

Me: Are you ok? You sound a bit.... weird?

Tay: Yeah I'm fine. You just surprised me.

Me: Yeah. I got off of punishment today and I'm so happy! I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere today? Seeing as we never went on a date since school started. And I miss you.

Tay: Aww Hayles I love to but, I can't. I'm busy right now so I can't really come. I'm sorry and I miss you too.

Me: Oh well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then.

Tay: I'm really sorry Hayley. But I'll talk to later. I love you. Bye.

Me: Love you too. Bye.

I said 'bye' all depressed like and stuff. ~I wonder what Taylor's doing that is so busy that he can't go out with me.~

I gave up on what my boyfriend is doing and went to take shower. After I'm done I went to sleep thinking of Taylor.

Sorry it's short but I'll try and make the next one longer. Bye!