I Can't Do This.

P. S. This chapters gonna be short. Im sorry but that's how its gotta be. This is kinda telling you what's going through Jeremy's head. So here it is.

*Jeremy's POV*

As I walked into the courtyard of the school, I noticed everyone crowded around and whispering indistinctly. I walked to my locker wondering what everyone was talking about. I saw Taylor sniffling a little as I walked over to him.

"Tay, dude what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Didn't you hear? Hayley and I broke up and she got a ride to school with the schools biggest jerk." He explained sadly. "Really?" I asked. ~I can't believe something like this could happen between my best friends.~

"Are you ok man?"

"I'll be fine." He replied sighing deeply.

 "I just feel like I've been lied to though. We went through everything together and to know that she lied to me hurts. Hold on to Kat, Jeremy. Don't let her go." He said looking me into the eyes.

 "Ok, man I promise." I said swearing to him.

 "Ok. Hey, I gotta get to class. I don't wanna be late considering what happened." He said.

"Okay. Remember, I'm here for you." I said giving him a bro hug.

 After Taylor left, I texted Kat asking her if she knew what happened. She replied saying no and I got mad. I put my stuff in my locker and headed to the same class as Taylor since we shared a homeroom. I definitely need to her Hayley's part of the argument.

Im finished with this chapter and I am about to play my volleyball game. I'm uploading this from my phone so I hope it works. Anyways, bye!!!!!!