First Day Part Four

*Brendon's POV*

~What the fuck just happened? I know this bitch did not just embarrass me in front of the whole cafeteria? Oh my god my rep! It's gonna be ruined if I don't say anything to get it back!~When Hayley was right at the door I shouted,

"DON'T WORRY KITTEN! YOU AND I WILL HAVE SEX SOON ENOUGH! IT'S MY GAME!"

"BRNEDON SMITH, YOU CAN ROT IN HELL!" She yelled back as she stuck up the middle finger.

"YEP, THAT'S WHAT WE'RE  GONNA BE DOING SOON!" I yelled back. She growled in anger and stomped her way out of the cafeteria.

"Hey! What's your problem man!?" This guy said to me.

"Mind your own business retard. This doesn't involve you." I replied getting impatient.

"Actually, it does. I'm her boyfriend, and I don't appreciate you treating her this way when you just got here." He told getting angry.

"Tay, just leave him alone man. He's already embarrassed by the way Hayles treated him." This other guy said to him.

"Yeah, listen to your buddy. But there's one problem with what you said. I made a comeback, and she didn't." I said.

"Taylor just go to your girlfriend already!" A blonde told him.

She's the same blonde I saw in homeroom today. Hey, she's kinda cute. I might let Spencer have a go at her sometime.

"Alright, Dakotah. See you later guys." Taylor, which I'm assuming is his name, said and he left.

"So, your cute. Do you mind going out with-" SMACK!!

"How dare you! You treat my best friends like crap, and you have the courtesy to hit on me?" She said after she slapped me.

"Get away from here." The other guy told me.

"Fine! But I was saying you should go out with my best friend, Spencer!" I say pointing at Spencer.

"Just get outta here!" The guy told me. So I left their table and sit with Spencer.

"So, how'd it go?" Spencer asked smiling knowing, it didn't go so well.

For the rest of the day, all I could think about was Hayley.

So, how did y'all like the first day @ Bridgewood High School? I'm sorry it's short but I'll try and make the next chapter longer.  Well now we all know that Brendon likes Hayley and p.s. Brendon didn't serve his detentions.