Happiness (Or Is It?)

Before I start my story I just wanted to congratulate, The_Paramore_Games for guessing where I got my story from. It's a Panic! meet Paramore story. In one of the comments I got she put, "Taylor Benjamin York." When his name is,  "Taylor Benjamin Anderson." Idk if it was by accident but, good job. A chapter will be dedicated to her and will have her idea.

This chapter is like a week or two after Dakotah's and Spencer's date. They are a couple so our gang has a special someone. Anyways, here it is.

*Hayley's POV*

I'm currently sitting in Mr. Hanes class listening to him drone on and on about the subatomic particles and their roles in an atom. I don't even know why we're doing this. I learned about this a very long time ago and it's still as easy as the first time I learned about it.

But luckily, Jeremy is in here with me so it's not as boring. We always had science together and if we did, then we would sit next to each other because we close like that. We're playing Tic Tac Toe under our table because we never payed any attention in what the teacher is saying.  

Some kid passed out our homework right before the end of class.

"And don't forget, find someone to be your partner for the rest of year!" He shouted as the bell rang.

"Be my partner?" I asked Jerm as we walked out of class together.

"You know it!" He replied and we both laughed going our separate ways.

I found Brendon talking to Spencer about something and I walked behind him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Hey, babe." I said cheerily.

He stopped conversating and looked down at me smiling while wrapping his arm around me.

"Hey, Kitten." He replied.

"Hey, Spencer!" I said the same way as I said hi to Brendon.

"Hey, Hayles!" He replied the same way.

"Now that that is outta the way, let's talk all things you and Dak." I said.

 He started laughing and replied ok.

 "We're doing great! We haven't fought or anything and her family really likes me. They said I was 'better than her previous boyfriends.' Her dad showed me his gun collection and told me which gun he would shoot me with if I ever broke his daughter's heart." He said.

 "That is so like her dad." I replied laughing.

 "I am starving. Can we please go to lunch?" Brendon asked me whining.

 I rolled my eyes and nodded at him.

 We walked hand-in-hand to the cafeteria and when we got there, people were looking at Brendon and I. I don't know if they were staring at me because of I was wearing (I was wearing a low-cut cerulean shirt with a pair of red jeans. I had my hair in a side ponytail and had on my usual makeup. I had on glasses because my contacts were starting to irritate me), or they heard some rumors, or they were just jealous bitches.

I decided to ignore them and went in the lunchline. They were serving pizza and chili cheese fries and I chose the fries and got a red slushie with it.

We sat down aat our lunch table and pretty soon, Dak came to join us. I saw the shockness and pain in our friends' eyes and smirked to myself.

When lunch was over, Brendon gave me a ride to my place and we just stayed outside on my porch. We were sitting on one of those swinging couches. He was sitting upright and I had my head in his lap. I took my hair down so he could run his fingers through my hair.