Meeting The Friend and New Songs Revealed

*Brendon's POV *

One of my good friends is here. In Tennessee and I think it might be to catch up on lost time. Andy Williams. Guy's a great friend. He tries to understand what I do and why I do it but it's hard to be an outsider looking in. I saw that Hayley kept looking at him.

We were all in my living room chillin and me and Andy were drinking vodka. I know it's only like one but I feel like passing out for some strange reason. But whatever. Hayley doesn't drink. She doesn't believe in underage drinking and that's fine with me. I'm not trying to force her into doing something she's uncomfortable with. But back to Andy.

I don't know why he's here but I'm glad he is. He's like a second brother. He's Goth and emo. Loves wearing black. Wears eyeliner and has tattoos. But he isn't gay. Its just what he loves doing. He's an awesome guy and a great friend and why does Hayley keep looking at him?? I mean seriously? Doesn't she know that I'm in the room with her? Whatever. Andy and I go outside and start talking about everything that happened.

"Damn bro! That's some crazy shiz that happened to you. Also, who's the dime piece in your house. And when can I get a taste of her." He asked.

I started feeling enraged. How dare he try to take Hayley away from me?

"The girl in my house is my girlfriend Andy. We've new dating for about two months or so." I replied calmly.

I saw his smirk turn down and him get nervous.

"Oh glob, I am so sorry bro. I shouldn't have said that. She's a very beautiful young lady." He said correcting what he said about Hayley.

"It's cool. Lets go back inside and see what my girlfriend has done now." I said.

He nodded and we went inside. As we were in my house, I heard Hayley singing an unfamiliar song.

"I am finding out that maybe I was wrong

That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone

Stay with me, this is what I need, please?

Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you

We could sing our own but what would it be without you?

I am nothing now and it's been so long

Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope

This time I will be listening.

Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you

We could sing our own but what would it be without you?

This heart, it beats, beats for only you

My heart is yours

This heart, it beats, beats for only you

My heart is yours

(My heart, it beats for you)

This heart, it beats, beats for only you (It beats, beats for only you)

My heart is yours (My heart is yours)

This heart, it beats, beats for only you (Please don't go now, please don't fade away)

My heart, my heart is yours (Please don't go now, please don't fade away)

(Please don't go now, please don't fade away) My heart is yours