Kangaroo Sex

{Colette P.O.V.}

I sit in the coffee shop with my legs covered in semi-hot coffee.

Once I process what just happened, I wipe off the coffee quickly and grab my stuff. I see his figure turn a corner in the distance and I decide to follow him.

As I walk, I thank the heavens there wasn't anything blocking him from my view because he doesn't stop running until he reaches a house.

It takes me a few minutes to reach the house and I don't know if I should knock or if I should just go in. I quickly decide to just go in due to the fact he probably wouldn't answer the door.

I walk through the front door to see a bare hallway. Not a picture on the wall or a table in sight. I hear sobbing upstairs and follow the noise.

I come to a door and open it slightly to see the boy I was growing so fond of digging a sharp razor blade into his skin. By the way he was crying, I could see he was oblivious to anything around him.

I rush over to him and hit the blade out of his hand before he did too much damage to himself. He looks up at me with an expression of shock, embarrassment and even a little anger.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY WOULD YOU FOLLOW ME?" He screams through his tears.

"I FOLLOWED you because you were crying. I DID that because I don't want you hurting yourself." I throw back at him.

"And why would you care?." He says with venom dripping from his voice, I could tell it was fake. He was trying to get me to leave.

I sit next to him on his bed and pull his head down into my lap and start to stroke his hair. "Just shut up already."

His feet come up as he curls up in a fetal position. His hand comes up and grips my knee as he slowly loses consciousness. Once he's asleep I slowly move out of his way and write him a note...

Ryder,

Don't EVER feel bad about yourself. I may not know you right now, but I will always be there for you. I promise. If you ever feel the urge to cut, text me or call me, anything. I want to help you. I really like you Ryder. Text me (:

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx

~ Colette

I re-read the note before placing it on his desk.

I pick up the razor and pocket it before leaving the house.