That Boy's Hot Enough To Melt Hell, Burn Satan Too

{Colette P.O.V.}

After I got home and told my grandmother the result of telling Ryder, I ate a quick dinner, got a shower, and snuggled into my soft bed. I was so sleepy and I easily fell asleep.

*******************

I turned the corner and walked into my room to see Ryder beaming at our baby boy. I smile at him and move towards him. He looks up and looks at me in disgust.

"Why are you here?" He spits out while gently getting off the bed.

"I- I don't know what you mean." I stutter.

"Of course you don't, ever since you had this kid you've looked lost. I don't think you deserve this baby."

I look him in the eyes, they're burning holes into mine and I can't take it. I look away until he picks up our baby.

"What are you doing?" I ask in panic. That's my child, my everything.

"What I should have done a long time ago before I let you in."

With that he takes the baby and leaves. I try to move, I try to cry, I try to scream but I can't.

I hear a slight buzzing.

It gets louder and louder.

***********************

I wake up in a sweat and turn to see my phone buzzing. I grab it and answer without checking the caller ID.

"You better get here before your little boyfriend dies." I hear laughter before the unknown person hangs up. I look at my phone to see the flashing time and catch "Ryder <3" before it returns to my lock screen.

I jump out of bed and ruck to my grandmothers room. She'll know what to do.

"Grandmother, grandmother wake up." Tiger, who had been sleeping beside me, had followed me in her room and was now licking her face.

"Okay I'm up, I'm up, what do you want?" She takes one look at my face and immediately is concerned. "What's wrong honey?"

"Someone called me from Ryder's phone saying I need to get to him before he's dead." I feel a tear drop down my face because I was scared and worried.

"Call the police and give them Ryder's address, if they ask if they can call back or visit, say yes." She says before getting up.

I run back to my room, tiger quickly following, and grab my phone. As I dial he jumps I'm my bed and starts whining.

I pet his head, "Me too buddy, me too."

"911, what is your emergency?"

"Uh, yes, I just got a strange call from my boyfriends phone saying, 'you better get here before your boyfriend dies' and I'm extremely worried."

"Okay, take a deep breath, can you give me his address?"

"Uh yeah, it's ****  ********** rd."

"Okay someone is on their way right now. Do you know if anyone is hurt?"

"I don't know, maybe."

"Thats okay, is there any way we can call you back if needed?"

"Yes"

"Okay, I'm going to disconnect now, if you hear anything we need to know, call us back."

"Okay"

I hang up and look up at my grandmothers figure standing in the doorframe as I see the red and blue lights passing the windows.