Sombody Stole My Car Radio And Now I Just Sit In Silence

//hey guyssss, I'm updating today and idk when I'll update again but, yeah, enjoy (: also, for anyone who wants to see meeeee I put a picture of me up there's ^^ so I hope you like this story. Vote, comment, and pm me with any criticism or questions. Have a great day :D//

{Ryder P.O.V.}

It's been a few weeks since everything happened and Colette's stomach is starting to show.

I lay on the couch and listen to Colette's grandmother hum in the other room while she starts her laundry.

I'm so bored without Colette here to entertain me or my lips. I miss her so bad but there's still an hour until she gets home from school, and then I get to do the work I missed when she brings it to me.

Yay.

I guess it's fine, I mean, she is carrying my- our baby.

I can't wait for them to come, I want to be there while Colette breaks every bone in my hand as our son or daughter comes into this world.

I want to hear that baby cry out during its first few second in this world.

I want to hear her sigh out in both relief and exhaustion after she's done pushing and the doctors are rushing the baby away to weigh him or her.

I want to hold the tiny bundle in my arms and smile down at the life I helped create.

I know it sounds weird but I can't really wait to have something to love that much, not in a relationship way I mean, because believe me when I say, I do love Colette. I mean I want someone in my bloodline whom I can say I love. My fathers in jail and my mother is dead. My aunts and uncles either don't care or they live out of state. There's nobody I truly love in my bloodline.

A stack of paper breaks me from my thoughts as it lands on my legs. Tiger, who was laying beside the couch jumps up and trots over to Colette excitedly. I grunt forward and grab it before adjusting myself in a more comfortable position.

I see Colette walking away and she looks upset.

"Colette? Babe are you okay?" I ask, I hope to god those pregnancy hormones don't affect her too badly. I get worried when I don't get a response.

"Honey?" I feel off, something isn't right. Something happened.

I grab the crutches beside the couch and lift myself into a standing position. I'm not technically supposed to be standing until next week.

"Baby, please, are you okay?" I hear her soft crying mixed with Tigers whimpers and that's when I slowly but surely make my way to her room.

When I get there i feel my feet fall out from under me and I land facedown. I call out to Colette's grandmother before looking up and seeing Colette's frail figure a few feet away. Her stomach is slightly swollen and slightly showing.

Her grandmother comes in and gasps before kneeling beside Colette and checking to see if she's awake.

She's out cold.

I begin crying because things have been going so well.

The next thing I know an ambulance is here to take my baby away. Tiger is yelping and whining fiercely. He keeps nudging me and the pain in my ribs was so much better than before but now I'm back to square one and tiger can sense it. I'm on my side with the crutches about six inches out of reach on either side. I go to reach them and feel a sharp pain go up my side. I cry out before three paramedics come to my rescue.

They load me into a different ambulance next to Colette's and we head back to the hospital. I just hope everything will be okay with my two favorite people, even if one isn't in this world yet.