We're Both Screaming At The Same Moon

{Colette P.O.V.}

I wake up feeling warm and cozy. I feel someone's breath on my neck and two strong arms wrapped around my waist. Ryder.

I remember now. We fell asleep after watching the little mermaid and then we ki- OH MY GOD WE KISSED.

He found the scar.

He loves me. Wait. He loves me.

A grin comes upon my face as I replay the scene in my head over and over again.

I soon realize my bladder is going to explode if I don't get up soon. I shift over slightly and remove his arm from around me, carefully, so I don't wake him. He rolls over and grabs a handful of the sheets before becoming still again. Haha, cute.

I get up and make my way to the bathroom. I yawn and stretch before doing my business. It's not until I go to wash my hands that I see what I have become.

A wreak. That's what I am. My hair is everywhere and I failed to remove my eyeliner last night so I look like a raccoon. Great.

I quickly wash my hands and turn to wipe them off on the towel. Great. There is no towel. I look around. Nothing. I wipe my hands off on my shirt before grabbing my hairbrush and quickly running the godly styling tool through my hair. Now for my eyes. I grab a cotton ball and soak it in water before rubbing my eyes as if my life depended on it.

There. Finally presentable.

I walk back to my room to see a certain someone sitting up rubbing their eyes sleepily. I giggle and beam at him from the door frame.

"Morning babe, how'd you sleep?" He says in a low raspy voice.

"Oh, I-I slept wonderfully. How about you... Hun?" Him calling me babe totally caught me off guard. I'm such a stuttering idiot but he didn't seem to notice.

"It was the best sleep in the world, but I would've loved to see your smiling face beside me." He says with a smile that turned into a slight frown at the last few words but was quickly replaced by his brilliant smile once more.

"Sorry, bladder control, ammiright? How about some breakfalunch." I say when I look at the time. It was already three in the afternoon.

I guess we've been so emotionally drained we slept through almost the whole day.

He giggles, I mean most guys don't giggle, but he fucking giggles and it's adorable.

"Sounds perfect." He says before getting up.

We make our way out into the hall before almost colliding into my grandmother.

"Oh hello grandmother, we were just about to go for lunch. Would you like me to pick anything up for you?"

"No, I'm fine, I didn't hear anything when I got home last night. Either you finished early or you kids know how to be quiet."

I feel my face heating up at what she was insinuating.

"Grandmother we didn't do anything last night. He just stayed the night cause it was late."

"Oh well, just remember to use protection when you do have se-"

I clamp my hand over her mouth, I can feel my face heat up even more.

"Okay grandmother, we'll be back by nine. Thanks bye." I let go of my grandmother and grab Ryder's hand, pulling him through the house and out the front door before she could get more embarrassing.

Once we're outside I suddenly hear his laughter.

"And after all this time I though she didn't like me." He says before trying to catch his breath.

"Whatever." I say looking away. "She just wants me to be happy."

"She definitely wants you to be happy." He says wiggling his eyebrows before pulling me closer to him.

"Well maybe I want to be happy in that way." I say, looking him dead in the eye with a smirk.

He leans down close to my ear and I can feel our body heat joining as one.

His breath tickles my ear as he whispers,

"I can do that."