I Have News For You : You Must Obey Me

{Ryder P.O.V.}

My heart is beating in my chest. I can't believe I actually told her I could make her,"happy in that way." I mean I could, I really wanted to, but what if she didn't want that.

I pushed her away slightly and grabbed her hand before walking towards my favorite diner. It was the best in town, not many people knew about it but once you found it, you found yourself going back. They probably had the worlds best chicken sandwiches.

We walked in a comfortable silence for about five minutes, my hand never leaving hers. I don't want this to end. But it eventually did.

I opened the door for her and she gave me a shy thank you.

Mrs. Owens looks up and calls to me, "Hello Ryder, is this you're girlfriend?"

I feel myself stop and flush before looking at her, she's giggling and looking up at me. She gives me a reassuring nod before I answer.

"Uhm, yes ma'am, this is Colette." I stammer. "I think we're going to take my usual booth, can you bring us both the usual?"

"Anything for you, boy." She answers before shuffling into the kitchen to get our food. I walk over to my usual booth and let Colette sit before I do, what? I took an etiquette class.. Don't judge.

She giggles before talking," You're quite popular here."

"Yeah, it's probably the only place I'll ever be popular."

"Oh, Ryder I didn't mean-"

"I know." I take her hand and give it a reassuring squeeze.

We talked for a few more minutes about pointless what ifs like, what if the world blew up and we all moved to Mars. Soon after that our food came and I could have sworn I saw Mrs. Owens wink before leaving the table.

"Oh. My. God. This is the best thing I have ever put in my mouth." Colette says with mayo on the side of her mouth. She probably knew, and didn't care.

I laugh before reaching over and wiping it off.

"I told you they had the best sandwiches." I sass.

She giggles and we eat the rest in silence.

I get up to pay and Colette heads for the door. I'm glad her back was turned so she wouldn't see me having a mini-fight with Mrs. Owens about paying. She insisted it was on the house but I ended up "dropping" a $20 on the way out.

"Where should we go now?" Colette asks.

"I think I know a place." I smirk before covering her eyes, she going to love it.

"Can you just tell me?"

"No."

"But why."

"No."

"That's not an answerrrr."

I ignore her and keep walking, carefully watching her so she doesn't trip.

I walked her around corners and across streets for about ten minutes before walking her inside a small store. I turn her so her back is facing the surprise.

"Okay, turn around."

She slowly uncovers her eyes and turns around to see a room filled with puppies.

Yeah, I took her to a pet shop. She looks elated. I can't wait to see her face when I get her her own puppy.

"Pick one out sweetheart." I whisper in her ear. I knew the owner because I volunteered here, I knew the papers wouldn't be a problem anymore after I talked to him.

She turned towards me and looked at me with complete joy. She turns back and looks at a huge grey and white dog. It looked like someone dressed up as a dog and was sitting there. It was huge. I was over to the puppy's and pick up a cute fluffy Pomeranian.

"Babe, how about this one?" Please say yes.

"Nope I like this one, imma name him tiger." She started to pet "tigers" head. He looked like an actual goddess was petting him. That is, until I stepped up.

He growled at me like I was Satan.

She thought that was hilarious.

After about an hour of arguing and talking to the owner, we ended up walking out of the store with Tiger.

Great.

"I can keep him at my place and then I'll walk you over to your place." I look at my watch, damn, already 9.

"That sounds great." Yeah it is, maybe he'll bite my dad.

We walk Tiger to my house and let him inside before shutting the door. I really don't care what happens in that house.

We then walk to her house and walk to her room. I guess her grandmother wasn't home because the house was silent.

I turned to Colette to ask her if her grandmother was home and instead I got her lips on mine.

It got more intense with every touch.

I just hope I don't mess up.

*******************************************
Just to let you guys know,I've decided to make another book for smut. So go to my profile and look for it, I'll try to post it today.