Satans Little Spy (Not Part Of This Story)

This is just to see if you guys like this idea 😅 so please enjoy, or don't, it's your life, do whatever you want. Also, I decided to make this a kellic because yes.

May 13th, 1945

Dear lord,

I have successfully killed Adolf Hitler. The human world thinks it was a suicide/homicide. Hitlers significant other made things difficult so I had to eliminate her. Please forgive that. Over the past couple of weeks, people have chosen sides, the ones who always hated hitler, and the ones who glorified him. But the ones who glorified him are becoming weak. I presume they will fall all together soon. Until my next task,
~Kellin

I drop the short letter into the purple flames of my fireplace. Smiling to myself, I think of how pleased master will be, he will be so proud of me. The very thought makes me feel so giddy I let out a slightly girly and slightly psychotic laugh.

I turn and pace the room. He must be reading it, oh I can imagine the pure look of delight on his face. I smile to myself.

I turn around to see master sitting patiently on the edge of my bed. I eagerly run to him.

"Did you read it!?" I ask. Of course he did.

"I did, and I'm proud of you. You eliminated a big threat to our precious human world." He says with that famous devilish grin of his. "Now I think it's time for your next assignment."

I can't wait, what time period will he send me to next? Hopefully it's as nice as this one, I mean without the hate and all that, I mean, indoor plumbing is nice.

"I want you to pose as a famous rock idol. To get close to another famous idol." He turns to my mirror. He taps the glass three times and a beautiful male appears.

"Get close to this boy, do what you want, get as close as you want, but be warned, we will have to eliminate him sooner or later." He says with a kind but firm look in his eyes.

"Why? What did he do?" I ask.

"He's an angel." And with those three words my whole perspective changes on this boy. I will find him. I will get close to him. And I will rip out the heart of the angel they call, Victor Fuentes.