Chapter 1

You were sitting on your bed and sighed. If only you could go to Bts's concert which will be held in 5 months,on the exact date of your birthday.You did plan to get tickets.Even your parents allowed.And you had the money.It would be the best birthday for you...But the reason you could'nt go was because the tickets sold out too quickly.

The day the tickets were selling,you had planned to buy the minute they were instocks.But,the internet at your house suddenly stopped for awhile,and had difficulties.You hurriedly told your mum, who understood how much BTS meant to you. She called a 'technician' who came quickly and fixed the network.By the time everything was done and even before you checked your laptop,you could tell that the tickets were sold out.With a heavy heart,you checked the website,and sure enough a big 'out-of-stock' sign was there.You cried hard in your room and was depressed for more than a week. This was a once in a lifetime oppurtunity!

A few of your friends were lucky enough to get tickets.But,the closest of all your friends was probably more lucky than other people in the world!Her mum was working for the stage company or something.Meaning,some times she got tickets for free!You were sure that she,Evelyn(dont mind the weird name) had a free ticket since she,was the one who introduced you to BTS,and also a huge fan of them.

>>>>>>>Time Skip to TOMORROW<<<<<<<

You walked to school which was only a 10-15 minute walk from home.Today was a Monday,the start of a new week of boredom at school. The weekends were filled with loads of people chatting on and on about how happy they were to be able to go to the BTS concert. You were seriously upset because you could'nt go.So why would'nt everyone just shut up?!?But,you were honestly kind hearted and were not willing to say that to your fellow friends. You kept thinking over and over in your head 'If I were able to go,I would be chatting with them.So,I should'nt say anything bad.'
You went to one of the benches which was farther away from where most of the people are,and sat on it.You took out your phone and stared at the wallpaper.It was a picture of BTS.You sighed quietly and without noticing,had a small smile on your face.
(See this is the magics of BTS!They can make you do weird things!)

You heard footsteps and switched off your phone.You saw your best friend,Evelyn heading towards you and smiled.You had nick-named her 'Eve' as a name like Evelyn was quite long.She was pretty,you could tell.

She was taller than you,and in your oppinion more mature.She had jet-black hair which was curly.Her hair reached the shoulders,but if straightened would obviously be longer.Your (h/c) long straight hair which reached up to your chest area was tied up into a high ponytail.Unlike your best friend,you had never dated.

"Hi!"you said with a smile.

"I saw you smiling to something.What to?"she asked me,with a smirk.

"My wallpaper.What else could make me smile like that?"I told her but felt abit embarressed.

"Ahh,speaking of which,our boys are coming here!(shes speaking about BTS and their upcoming concert)"she smiled widely and jumped abit.

"You got free tickets did'nt you?You are so lucky!I swear,"you told her,suddenly feeling pitiful towards yourself.

"About that..I have something to tell you.."

=====================================
Thank you soo much for reading!So no lovey stuff in this chapter.Pls continue to read the upcoming chapters!Pls comment on the story.Tbh,was it abit short?Sorry if it was. And I apologise if it wasnt up to your expectations.Also,if you had given some suggestions in the comment section,and I never used them,I apologise.
Thank you so much for reading!Pls vote a.k.a. tap the star button!
-NafisahN