Chapter 10

The order of BangTan in the fanmeet: Jimin,Suga,Hoseok,Tae,Jin,Namjoon,Kookie
[Author: I just realised: Yoonmin, Vhope, Namjin and Kookie.(with me) Hehhe ><']
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hoseok started to blow kisses into the crowd. You laughed and watched him, as you waited for Taehyung to be done. When he was, you moved to him, and J-Hope said bye-bye and waved. You smiled blissfully.

" Annyeong!" V said and smiled widely.

" Annyeong, Tae Oppa," you said and passed him the merch you wanted signed.

" Uhh, Oppa I wanted to ask you something that I kept forgetting to ask the rest," you explained slowly.

" Yes, sure," he said as he signed the last picture.

" Firstly, uhh you guys don't eat enough, right?" you took another breath and continued," And you don't have enough rest?"

There was a pause as V thought of the questions. He slowly nodded his head.

" But when I see the fans-" he tried to say but J-Hope stopped him from continuing.

" V! Why do you take so long? There's a fan waiting!"

" Mianhae, Hyung," he quickly replied as he hi-fived you and whispered," We talk later, promise?"

You nodded your head and looked to your left. There was Mingyu. Honestly you bet he was not a fan. He was bored. Infact, he looked as if he didn't even want to be here.

You moved to Jin who had just finished hi-fiving Evelyn.

" Annyeong, Oppa!" you said and smiled widely.

"(y/n)! I'm so happy that your'e here!" Jin replied with just as much enthusiasm as you.

He started signing your items and you looked at him. Not as in a stare type of look. It was like gazing but you were 'studying' him. He looked so lethargic. He had make-up and a smile on. But it was so obvious he hasn't gotten enough rest. And he was thinner.
You didn't realise but Jin finished signing and looked up, straight into your eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I'm flattered, seriously, (y/n)," he said softly and laughed a little.

You blushed.

'What a player Jin Oppa is. Its the other way round.' you thought.

[Author: Of course this is fake, guys.Oppa is not a player at all X. (*whispers:he's an angel)]

" Don't lie," you said and smiled.

" Why would I lie to you? Your'e too pretty that I can't even try to lie to you," he said softly.

You started smiling really big and laughed softly, not turning your gaze from Jin. But, you heard a forced cough from your left.
(you know the type of cough that makes you hurry up or interrupy you)

It was from Mingyu. You frowned.

'Aishh.Whats wrong with this kid? He's so annoying."