Chapter 11

"...Jungkook?" you asked, because he didn't say anything.

-----------------------------------

He was still holding your wrist gently but firmly.. Your heart was racing. Why would he stop you from going? He hesitated before speaking.

"(y/n)..thank you," he said an gave a smile of gratitude.

You smiled back and nodded. He finally released your hand as you turned around. You walked a few steps, thinking that Jungkook probably had started talking to the next fan. But when you turned around to get one last look at him before returning to your seat, you saw him looking back at you. Your eyes met and you both smiled at the same time.

When you returned to your seat, Eve had her jaw hanging. You realised that she had probably been watching you, since her eyes seemed to follow your every movement.

" Yah, Eve! Why do you look at me like that?" you asked trying to not smile so much because of Jungkook, and what all the members had said to you.

" You are one heck of a lucky girl," she told you matter-of-factly, with her eyes squinting.

For some reason, those words hurt and offended you. But then again, even when she was your close friend, you didn't really open up to her; your problems and closer secrets only went as far away as your heart.

"..What? Why?"

" I don't know? Like come on! Bangtan knows your name, and you seem to be close to them. And, Jungkook kept looking at you as you made your way here," she told you.

You sensed what was going on. You guessed she was mad and jealous.
'Jungkook kept looking at me???!!!afshsksggaj'

" You met them too, just now." you tried to reason it out.

" Are you kidding me? I was barely there 3 minutes when this Eunnie said Bangtan needed to practise a little more!"

" Sorry..I didn't know. But, you don't have to be harsh, kay? Besides you have seen so many other idols and managed to go backstage, so know that you're really lucky, too," you told her truthfully while holding her shoulders.

You didn't want her to feel upset, though deep in your heart, you couldn't imagine that Bangtan actually knows your name. And they seemed pretty hyped and happy when you came for the fanmeet. But then again... Bangtan is always happy for their fans.

The line was still pretty long so you and Eve were busy talking when she brought up the subject of Lee Mingyu went he left his seat for who-knows-what.

" Can you pleasee keep this a secret? Like everything about what I'm gonna tell you, no one else knows."

She nodded her head, obviously wanting you to continue.

You told her that he was a bully to you in elementary school, never a friend. He was a stuck-up rich kid. And of course you told her about Park Hui-Jun who legit protected, helped and saved you from Mingyu and his gang. You told her about what happened in the playground one day while you were waiting for Hui-Jun.

" Wait.. let me get this straight.. that Mingyu was lying when he said he was your friend?"

You nodded your head.