Chapter 12

Jungkook had finished doing his gwiyomi song. Everyone clapped and cheered for him. Jungkook covered his face and immediately turned around. He went to to the wall and rested his head there.

" Yah! What are you doing?" Namjoon asked him.

" I feel embarassed, so I'm not turning around." he said softly, but they all had a michrophone-speaker thingy so he was heard.

[ Author: I swear this kid is so unbelievably cute]

" Its okay, Jungkook. Since you did that how about you choose the next fan?" Jimin suggested and went to Jungkook, comforting him.

Everyone seemed to agree and Jungkook chose no. 00827735.
[ Author: All the numbers are very very random. Even I dont know if the numbers can go that high ^^]

A fan just randomly started jumping up and down, fangirling, shouting that it was her number. Jungkook went up to her and passed her the paper.

" Sorry, before you choose, let me just say I knew it!! I knew the staff were gonna make us do stuff like this!" Jimin shouted and shooked his head as if he was disappointed with them.

The fans laughed and were trying to comfort him.

The game ended with:
1) Kookie doing gwiyomi song
2) Yonngi wearing a dress and girl hair accesories
3) Tae acting as a police officer
4) Jin being the maknae

They ended the fanmeet with Butterfly.

" ~Is it true~ Is it true~ you, you~"

" ~I'm afraid if I let go, you would fade, fade away~"

"~Butterfly, like a butterfly, machi butterfly but-butterfly cheoram~"

You watched each member as they sang. The song is beautiful, I dare say, fragile. Bangtan sang with soul and heart, their voices beautiful and soulful.

As Taehyung's part came on, you notice him looking at you. He sang, his gaze not faltering, focused on you.

' Is he really looking at me..?'

It felt as if he sang to you infront of hundreds of people. You remembered the butterfly you saw with V, the one just before the concert, and a memory that still stuck to your mind after 6 years.
-------------------------

You were around 11, 7 months after the 'playground incident'. You were on your way to Hui-Jun's house to study for exams. For reasons like work, his parents only came home back at around 7-8 pm, leaving Hui-Jun alone at home from the time he came back from school. Somehow though, Hui-Jun seemed to be fine with that. But, it was strange when you arrived at his house and knocked the door, only to realise it was left unlocked. You were shocked. Hui-Jun was never careless. He had always kept the door locked since he was alone at home. You took of your shoes and rushed in. You both usually studied at the living room, since he had a small bedroom. But he was not there. His notebooks, textbooks were already on the table but they were untouched.

"What's wrong with him? He usually has already started studying."

You were about to put your bag down on the floor, when you heard sobbing. You hurriedly rushed to Hui-Jun's rooms, where you suspected the noice came from. What pained you more than the sound of sobbing, was who had made them.