Chapter 20

" Where do you want to go?~" Hui-Jun asked in a sing-song voice.

You haven't gone out with him for so long. And you had missed it more than you had realised.

" Umm.. well are you hungry yet?" you questioned.

He tapped his chin for a second, as if he was contemplating this," Not really."

" That's good. I want to bring you somewhere."

He raised his eyebrows, making you laugh.

You walked down the street taking a few turns as you walked. Hui-Jun's long legs easily keeping pace with you, even when he didn't know where he was going. You finally reached your destination. Hui-Jun took a breath- or more like the place took his  breath away. The place where you reached was closer to Hui-Jun's old house than yours. You faced him as he faced you.

Your face was full of hope, waiting to see if he remembers. But when he smiled, his eyes shining, you knew. He remembered. He remembers. You smiled, too, because you couldn't help it.

" I can't believe its still here. The playground's still here. Our playground," Hui-Jun said as a tear slid down his cheek.

You smiled wider as he calls the playground yours and his. Something you both shared. You reached for his hand, your thumb rubbing circles on his thumb, which had always made him feel better.

" It hasn't change much, right? Last year they added that purple slide there and polished the whole playground, but that's it," you told him and an idea hit your head," Let's take a selca!"

" As you wish.. You know we took pictures over here, last time? We can make a before-and-after collage!" Hui-Jun exclaimed excitedly.

You nodded your head, agreeing with him and fished out your phone from your jean's pocket. You switched the screen on as Hui-Jun peered at your wallpaper.

His eyebrows furrowed," Bangtan Sonyeondan, right?"

You nodded your head," Yupp, you a fan? Or at least listen to their music?"

" No, but I've seen them in ads. Their pretty popular," he explained.

" You call being Billboard's top-ten, best world performer award, best performance male award, best male dance award, ' pretty popular' ?! I haven't even said half of it," you told him, counting your fingers as you announced the awards.

" Okay, I get it. You're a fan, aren't you," Hui-Jun said, sighing.

" You're unamused," you stated.

" Whatever. Let's take a selca, then have lunch."

You raised an eyebrow, brushing off his change in mood.

' Didn't he just say he wasn't hungry?'

You posed, raising your phone. Hui-Jun next to you, smiling as well.

After taking three, you smiled as you realised this was the first time you took pictures with Hui-Jun after he came back.