Chapter 14

[ Author: Hey guys I'm sorry..In Chapter 13 I wrote that you were 17..but since it was your bday, you're actually 18. Thank you OhSehun_fakme666 for pointing this out ^^]

===============

" Yah Jeon Jungkook! Explain yourself now! Who were you with?!" you heard the owner of the recognisable voice, Namjoon asked.

Jungkook had told you to wait outside while he when in first- he wanted to surprise the rest.

The door swung open and Jungkook went out, holding his left arm out to stop the door from closing. With his right hand, he took yours. He leaned over you. He was really tall. But, anyone from the back could have easily mistook it for both of you kissing. He gave you a huge smile and he counted '1-3' before both of you walked in together.

You were really embarrassed, being so close to Jungkook and all. You were holding Jungkook's hand infront of the members.

" You were with (y/n)?" Taehyung was the nearest to the door, he had immediately looked up from his phone after seeing both of you walking in.

He approached you and took your hands which were holding on to each other and untangled them. You raised an eyebrow and looked at Jungkook, who laughed in return.

" Hyung, what's up with you?" Jungkook asked, a smirk set on his face.

" Nothing, nothing," was all he replied.

" (y/n)!" you turned to your right and saw Jimin running towards you.

He passed you a bottle of lemon tea which you thanked him for. Who would have expected, huh? BTS acting as if they were your close friends.

You looked around the room and saw Hoseok and Yonggi helping each other remove their make-up. Namjoon and Jin were talking to someone who was recognisable.

" Oh.. Boss-nim! I want to introduce (y/n) to you," Jungkook said simply and put his right arm around your shoulders.

" Annyeonghaseyo. Its nice to meet you, I'm the boss of BangtanSonyeondan," he said and both of you bowed a little.

" I'm (y/n), its nice to meet you too. Thank you for taking good care of BangTan."

" Hyung, she's pretty, right? She's really thoughtful and nice too," Jimin said and gave you a big smile.

" You all be good to (y/n)," he said and bowed.

You bowed back. He left the room. You were alone with the 7 members.

"(y/n), guess what? We'll be staying in a nearby hotel. Hope you can visit us," Jin told you.

He passed you a slip of paper with the hotel name and three room numbers. Your eyes widen.

' I can visit them?!?!?'

" Or maybe you give us a call, and we try to get you. The fans might crowd the whole place," Hoseok then exchanged numbers with you.

' Omo....I have Hobi's number!!!*fangirl*'

" But, please don't tell anyone else, promise?" he stuck out his pinkie finger.