Chapter 2

"Tell me what?"I asked,my face filled with worry.

I thought maybe something was wrong,or something bad happened.

"Aishh.Don't worry.I'll tell you later,"Eve said.

"Okaayy.Let's go to assembly,"you said and Eve agreed.

Students were slowly making their way to the hall.The noise was loud,but it was typical for that school already.You went to sit with a few of your other friends.

"Look,the princess is making her way,"your friend,Hyunra teased you as you made your way to sit next to her and a few other people.

"Did you get the tickets for the concert?" another one of your friends,Cassie asked.

Your smile immediately vanished.You sighed and shook your head.

"Well then,on the day of the concert,you,me and Hyunra can have our own pity-party? What do you think?"you knew Cassie was trying to comfort you.

But the idea actually did sound nice.To have a small sleepover with your friends and well talk about BTS the whole time.

>>>>>>>Time Skip:AFTER SCHOOL<<<<<<

The last bell rang,signalling school was over. Luckily you had no extra-classes today. Evelyn was waiting for you and you both walked to out of the school.You kept thinking about what she had said earlier on that day,about telling you something.

"What did you want to tell me?"you ask, impatient to know.

"Well..I have an extra ticket for the BTS concert,fanmeet and a backstage pass!And I wamt to give it to you!" she said with excitement,and beamed brightly.

Your mouth fell.And you could feel hot years starting to sting the back of your eyes. 'Wait..is this true?'you kept thinking to yourself.

"Are you serious?Dom't joke to me about stuff like this,"you told her,your voice firm.

"No,I'm serious.You can come right?"she asked,raising her eyebrow.

"Yes,of course..I won't miss this for the world....Omg!! Eve,you're the best friend ever!!Actually no, you are my sister!(you and Eve called each other sisters as you both were soo close)" you hugged her,both of you extremely happy.

Then,you cried tears of joy.You never in your life cried like this,only for BTS,when you were so proud of them.You can't believe it. Imagine getting to go to their concert, fanmeet and maybe the best one yet, backstage.You would be able to talk to BTS,and get to know them more.
'What if..i don't look good enough?Or..maybe my personality is bad.Or...,or...,or...(y/n) stop it.Its going to be fine.You want this.Its going to change your life' you told yourself.

>>>>>>>Time skip:REACHED HOME<<<<<<

You unlocked your house door.The house was empty except for two cats you had.The female one,named Snowy was a beautiful white scottish fold.The male,Milo was darker in colour and was a rag doll.

Both your parents were at work,so you had no one to tell your great news to.You did'nt want to tell either Hyunra or Cassie.It would sound like you were boasting if you did. And your older brother,who was 20,was working part-time until 5pm.

After showering,you decided to talk to your cats.Some times it really feels good to tell someone something.Since you had no one, you resorted to talking to cats for most of the time.

"Snowy..Guess what?You know that Kpop boy group I always talked about?Well,I'm going to meet them on my birthday!I can't ask for anything better.I really can't wait for it.Meeting them would be a dream came true!I can't believe this would be happening to me..."you told your cat hurriedly while completing your homework.

You fell asleep on the living room couch when you heard the home phone ringing which woke you up at 5.30pm.

"Hello..."you said.

"(y/n)!What are you doing?Anyways me and your dad have to come home a little later today,kay?So sorry.If you are hungry,I think there are leftovers.Love you,"your mum said to you.

"I was sleeping.Okay.Love you too,mum,"you told her.
(Imagine you answering her questions)

"Who was that?"you heard someone call from upstairs,your brother.

"You're back from work?Did'nt notice that. It was mum,she and dad are coming back later than usual,"you told him.

Your brother was a reliable person.He always took care of you.But as he was a brother, he always played with you and you both made fun of each other.

You checked the fridge and realised there was'nt any leftovers,beacause your brother had eaten it up.

Since,you were'nt a good chef,you needed someone to watch over you,you decided to make a simple spagethi for dinner. It had some beef and tomatoes,fragrant spices and also meatballs.

Your brother helped you make the spaghetti and apologised for eating the leftovers,you told him it was'nt his fault.

At 6.20pm,the food was laid on the table, ready to be eaten.

>>>>>>>>Time skip:DINNER TIME<<<<<<<

Your parents finally came home at 6.40,around 30 minutes later than usual.You did'nt mind at all.You just wanted them to try your cooking and of course,tell your family about the news.

"How is it?"you asked your parents as they took their first bite.

You weres scared if the results were not good.

"Hmmm.It's great!I'm so hungry,"your mum muttered and smiled after tasting the food.

"This is good.Both of you made it?"my dad asked.

My brother and I both nod.

Half-way through the meal,you told your family about it.Your friend's extra ticket.The concert.A fanmeet.And not forgetting the backstage pass.Your mum's eyes widen and she hugged you.

"(y/n)!A few days ago you kept crying about how you could'nt meet them,and now! Remember to thank your friend,"she said when her excitement finally died down.

Your mum,dad and brother were all happy for you.

=====================================
Hi!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!Did you expected the part where Evelyn was about to tell the character something?Hope you did'nt! Thx so much fo reading.Btw,I wrote much much more than the first chapter. About 370++ more words than before!! Don't expect all the chapters to me this long, though. Again,thx for reading!
Pls vote a.k.a tap the star button.

Fighting!!!

-NafisahN