Chapter 15

[ Author: Hey guys, when u see a series of '*******', it means start or end of a text message]

==================

The day after the concert, you woke up happy. You sang in the shower and had helped your mum and brother in making breakfast.

" (y/n), are you going anywhere with your friends later? I was thinking of going somewhere just with you, a father- daughter date," your father suggested while eating breakfast.

" That's a good idea," your mum spoke.

She had always wanted you to spend more time with your father.

You thought for awhile. When was the last time you had actually spent quality time with your dad? Maybe a year or longer.. But you had the fansign and you were meeting BTS late afternoon.

" Umm.. what time? I have a BTS fansign from 11 to 1. And at 4, I'm meeting my friends.." you trailed off.

' Would they even allow me to meet Bangtan? Other than being idols, they are seven boys. When's the last time I actually got to meet-up with a boy??!'

" If you're not free, we can always go another time," the disappointment in his voice was obvious.

You felt bad. You knew that ' another time' meant another blue moon.

After breakfast, you helped clean the table and washed the dishes with your brother.

" Uhh.. do you remember this boy called Mingyu?"

You wondered if your brother still remembered. You missed the times when he was so protective of you because of Mingyu.

" Of course I do. He's the bad guy in your story. In that way, Hui-Jun would be the-"

" Hero?"

You could feel yourself heat up. He's not the hero now, is he? You haven't met him for so long.

Your brother scrunched his nose up," Aniyo... I'm the hero. Because I'm still here for you."

You rolled your eyes. Your typical brother.

" Fine whatever.. Anyways, I met him yesterday at the fanmeet."

Your brother widened his eyes, placed the plate he was rinsing and the cloth you were holding onto the counter. He washed his hands quickly and took your hands. He inspected them and checked all the way to your elbows.

" He didn't do anything, did he?

You shook your head. You gave him a summary of what had happened with Mingyu yesterday. You told him that Mingyu kept searching for you even though you told him that both of you were obviously not friends.

" Do you think he has changed? Though if you ever meet him again, know not to be too close to him," you nodded and thanked your brother for giving you advice.

After you both were done, you hurriedly went to your room and called Evelyn asking her if she received the star on her ticket.