Chapter 19

Hui-Jun looked into your eyes and asked,"Jagi, let's go on a date this Saturday, hm?"

-----------------------------

You could feel the stares of Mi-Suk and her friends burning into your back.

" Sure, is 11am okay for you?" you answered and smiled back at Hui-Jun, ignoring the looks of disbelief that came from the girls behind you.

Hui-Jun nodded his head and held your hand," Fine to me. Could I come 'round your place to fetch you?"

" Of course! Oh.. and Haneul-oppa wants to see you again," despite the fact that your heart beat louder than before thanks to your linked hands, you tried answering normally.

" Yeah, its been a long time since I've seen Haneul-hyung. I miss him."

Just as he said that, you realised that you both have reached the front of the line. Not wanting to hold the queue up, you ordered quickly. After ordering, you and Hui-Jun made your way back to the table carrying trays.

" Yah, did you just.. take advantage of me!?" you exclaimed, once you were out of ear-shot from MiSuk's gang.

You wanted to playfully smack his arm, but fortunately for Hui-Jun, your hands were full.

Hui-Jun laughed," I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you. I wasn't joking about Saturday."

" So you'll fetch me? You still remember where's my house?"

" How can I forget?" Hui-Jun questioned just as you two sat at the table you shared with the 3 other girls.

Halfway through your meal, Hyunra spoke," Is it just me or is MiSuk really pissed at something?"

You turned your head to face where MiSuk and her friends- Iseul, Nari, Hyeon, SeoHyun - were seated at. MiSuk was glaring down at her bowl of salad, while Nari and Hyeon were trying to comfort her.

Was she jealous? Its got to be beacuse Hui-Jun said he was dating, but she has so many other boys. You couldn't care less.

>>>>Time Skip: SATURDAY MORN<<<<

You were scrolling through your texts to kill time while waiting for Hui-Jun. In the past few days since BTS had celebrated your birthday, you had sent a couple of texts to the different members. It was so bizarre, you texting the members of your favourite boy band. You got along quite well with them.

Yoongi was always there when you needed him. Hoseok was your sunshine. Jimin was like a candy full of sweetness. Jungkook related to you more than the others, probably since he was the youngest. And Taehyung, well you would never admit it, but you were probably the closest to him. You didn't have eomma or appa's- Seokjin and Namjoon's- numbers, though you wanted them. Besides, it would be rude asking the other members for their numbers.

" (y/n)-ah, has Hui-Jun arrived?" your mum approached you, cup of coffee in her hand.

" Eommaaa.. its not even eleven," you whined.

Your mum seemed more excited about Hui-Jun coming than you.

" Say, how is Hui-Jun doing? Coping well with studies? He was very smart.. Is he happy to be in Seoul again?" your mum fired questions at you.