Chapter 5

After around 15 minutes,everyone got more quiet.This was as the lights got dimmer and off completely.Suddenly a huge screen at the front on.It had the BTS logo.People had started to cheer.Even though it hurt your ears,you cheered along.
Then the screen showed a picture of each member with their names at the bottom.After all the pictures of the members were shown on the screen, everything turned dark.People were shouting,cheering 'BTS!'Then,suddenly a platform raised from below the stage up to the stage.BTS were standing on the platform. The crowd went crazy,so did you and Evelyn.

It was crazy,that rush you felt when BTS came.The feels of the rest of ARMY cheering the boys on.It was a clear feeling of pure bliss and elatedness.You did'nt realise you were screaming yet your heart was hammering in your chest.Fangirls around you and a few fanboys were jumping up and down.You were sure most of them felt the same.
'This is really happening to me.Catch every moment of it (y/n),its a once in a lifetime oppurtunity....'
Then all of a sudden the music for their newest hit music video played.'Run'.People started to scream.You smiled instead.The feeling was so dream-like.Having fans who liked the same idols as you surrounded you.Rapmonster had finished he's rap.Then it was Suga who rapped.Girls screamed when he pushed his jacket a little down. When Jin sang,the crowd cheered too.

Then Jungkook sang "Dasi run,run,run'.It sounded more like elated shrieks when they did their coreography for that part. And the one and only Jimin sang.After awhile it was J-Hope's rap.You started to shout and cheer along with all the other fans.V sang. After about one more minute,it was the part where the song 'slowed down'.V sang followed by Jungkook,then Jin. Then the chorus came again.
Soon the song ended with the enthusiastic cheers from fans.

You could see the boys(members of BTS) were taking breaths in.The song 'I Need U' began to play.
'Fall,everytime.Fall,everytime.Fall,everytime. Hatajene.Fall,everytime.Fall,everytime.Fall, everytime.Taraohjene.'
They were standing while Suga rapped. Then they suddenly got into position when J-Hope started his rap.V sang.
After the song finished with cheers that rang the stadium,clapping and happy cheers from the crowd,BTS finally talked.

"Good evening,ARMYs!"leader of BTS, Rapmonster said into the microphone.

"Thank you so much for coming to the concert!We appreciate it so much!"he continued.

Fangirl screams were everywhere.

"Please be happy today.Don't ever lose hope. I love you,ARMYs!"J-Hope took over ending sweetly.

J-Hope's short words gave everyone the (sigh) fangirl feels.

"Do continue to watch our concert!We hope you enjoy!"Jin said.

"We love you,ARMYs!"V shouted and gave the heart-sign with his hands.

"Oppa!!"
"Taehyungie Oppa!!"
"Ahhhhh..We love you!!"
The feels were no joke.

They then left the stage.Everyone was informed that there is a short break of about 20 minutes before the performance would continue.

"Want to meet them backstage?"Eve asked you.

"Now?"

"Yeah.Why not?"

"But it's rest time for them.They have to change,get ready,"you told Eve.

Eve finally understood.You took a short break and got put of the stadium.(?What do they call the place?)You walked to wear the official merchandises were being sold at.
'What to get...I wanna buy.But what to get? The voice key holder is cool.But the program book is awesome.The photosets are super cute,too.Shit.Too much.'

You looked in your wallet and had 84,562.68 won(abt $100 Sgd).Enough to buy a couple of stuff.You were contemplating if you should buy the items now ot later.But then a few security guards started to come and tell the people around you that the concert is going to resume in 5 minutes.You hurriedly went back to your place next to Evelyn.

"Bought anything?"Evelyn asked you.

"Neh.Later,"you told her.

Just about then,the lights dimmed and switched off completely,like before.Fans started to silence.Then,BTS rised from below again.Fans went crazy,so did you.

The music began to play.Dope.A catchy and fast beat song that BTS was dancing to now.

"Ayo ladies and gentleman!"Jungkook began to sang,after Rapmon's short part.

ARMYs were singing alomg and cheering,went the chorus started. BTS were slaying every move.They had changes outfits now.Even their make up were different.

'They must be tired after all that performing"

You worried for them,but enjoyed the song to its max.

"This is the Bangtan style.Not like the other lying wrecks."

"Everyday is hustle life,I gotta make it fire
baby!"

Soon the song ended.BTS were catching their breath when you realise that thye were getting into position,again.

Boy In Luv started to play.A song that litterally meant 'I want to be your love'. That dance was really tough,though.Its fast paced,catchy and has good vocals and perfect rap.

"I'm getting nervous,I'm getting nervous. Who are you?"Jin's part came on.

Fangirls were going crazy.

"Even if you ignore me,I can't stop forgetting about you~"

"Say what you want!Say what you want!"

And the song ended.

BTs came out of their ending position and caught their breaths.They smiled at the crowd and waved.Fans screamed 'till it hurt your ears.

"How were we?Were we okay?"Rapmonster asked.

"YES!PERFECT!"the crowd shouted back.

"The concert is not over yet,luckily.After one more song,it will end.Please look forward to it,"this was Jin who said it.

"We love you,ARMYs!Can't wait till the fanmeet!"Jimin said just as they started to go offstage,again.

====================================
I deeply apologise to all the readers for writing so late!Hope you guys understand. Some times i just get to lazy to write.This chapter is really short.Updates are gonna be very late and not long,depending on my mood.But thx for reading!Those who followed me,I appreciate so much.Pls vote this chapter and the others too!
<3333

FIGHTING!

~NafisahN