Chapter 16

You felt your heart palpilating in excitement and wonder.

' Why did he tell me to close my eyes?'

Hoseok held your hand as the door unlocked. He pushed it open while you were still closing your eyes.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!"

You quickly opened your eyes and covered your mouth with a hand. In front of you, Bangtan were holding balloons and wearing party hats. Jimin and Yoongi were carrying a cake, which said ' Happy 18th Birthday, (y/n)! From: Bangtan <3 '

You were awed by everything. You could only repeatedly thank each member with a grateful smile plastered on your face.

" Its your birthday after all. Sorry if we're a bit late... But we hope you like this surprise," Taehyung said to you, taking your hands in his.

" Its okay, I really love it. Thank you!" you told him truthfully as your heart raced just because of his his small action.

Tears pricked your eyes. Probably happy tears, but you were just so touched by everything.

You saw your brother standing behind you ackwardly. You scolded yourself for being such a bad sister to leave your brother behind, who came to make sure you were okay.

" Sorry for leaving you here. I introduce you to them, kay?" you told your brother after you and Taehyung let go of each others' hands.

" Uhh.. guys, let me introduce my brother," you said, getting all their attention.

" Annyeonghaseyo, I am Haneul. (y/n) has been talking to me alot about all of you, so I'm really glad to meet you guys. I'm relief to see that (y/n) has made such good friends," he said, bowing.

BTS were quiet for awhile,maybe digesting what he said. Then they all seem to regain composure and Namjoon started their usual greeting.

" 2,3!"

" Annyeonghaseyo, we are BTS!" they said in sync.

" We are really glad to meet you too, hyung," Jimin said, bowing once more.

" Yah, how would you know he's our hyung?" he said smacking Jimin's head lightly. Then to Haneul," Sorry to ask, but how old are you?"

" 94-liner," Haneul replied.

" I told you so!" Jimin remarked loudly and smacked Tae's head lightly in return.

You chuckled softly, amused at their childish behaviour.

You were casually chatting with Yoongi.

" (y/n), the fanmeet went really well.. But we all knew that there was a missing piece," Yoongi said, sighing.

" Oh.. what was missing?" you raised an eyebrow.

' Did something go wrong?'

He leaned in close to you and whispered in a low, husky voice," You."

You bit your lip. How should you respond? Thanking him would be stupid. Apologising was what you had already done. You went for another option.