Chapter 17

" Guess we didn't have time to really talk, huh?" he said as he messed up his own hair.

You nodded your head.. but oh Lord he was adorable.

" Do you want to meet up? For lunch or something?" Taehyung questioned.

" Is it okay? You are really busy and have a tight schedule.. Maybe I can get your-"

He smirks, teasing you," My number? Shouldn't it be the other way round?"

You crossed your arms and pouted jokingly," Fine.. then you ask."

" I was just joking, (y/n)," he said cutely but sincerely as he surprised you by back- hugging you.

You could feel his face in the crook of your neck, his hot breath tickling your skin. You felt electrified as he held you close. Your heart rushed as he was so close to you. There were no other words to describe... You wanted him to stay that way with you forever.

" Taehyungie, type in your number," you said softly and passed him your phone when you realised this was reality.

He took awhile to give back your phone but you quickly realised why. He had saved his number under ' Taehyung-Oppa😍😘💕'.

You chuckled and sent him a text saying ' Annyeong<3', just so that he could save your number.

After he did, both of you left the room to the others.

When you entered, you saw that everyone was talking to one another. Even your brother, Haneul, now was talking to Namjoon. You saw Jungkook in the nearest couch by himself, playing games on his phone. He looked up and stopped playing when you approached him.

" Hey Jungkookie," you said shyly, awkwardly waving to him.

" Oh.. hi (y/n). Come seat," he said as he patted the space next to him." I wanted to talk to you just now, but you were with Taehyung Hyung..."

" I wanted to talk to you too.. Sorry that I didn't," you said and felt guilty that he was looking abit sad.

" Want to exchange numbers? Then we can talk much more often," he suggested with a look of hope.

You said yes. As if you wouldn't. Jungkook grinned at you as he saved your number with a smiley face behind your name.

" (y/n), we actually wanted to give you a present!" he exclaimed, suddenly remembering it.

" A present? You all really didn't have to do so much.. I'm so grateful," you said as Jungkook came back and passed you a nicely wrapped gift.

It had a shimmery golden bow at the top right corner. It was bulky. Not the too-big-to-carry bulky. A nice size, a little heavy though.

" Aww Jungkook you passed (y/n) the gift already?" Hoseok whined as he came to your side.

" Sorry hyung."

Your brother told you that you both should get going before your dad starts killing you both. Not litterally, or course.

You thanked everyone before leaving. One-by-one. Hoseok hugged you in a friend-like way.

You went to thank Taehyung but as soon as you approached him, he embraced you. It was as if someone flipped a switch. The room suddenly got quiet, with everyone's eyes on you both.

Tae had leaned in and whispered," Happy birthday (y/n)."

You hugged him back, still surprised at his sudden actions.

" Thank you Taehyung," you whispered back.

" Ahem," someone cleared his throat, and you immediately pulled back from Taehyung's embrace.

Surprisingly though, it wasn't your brother. It was Yoongi. He looks annoyed. Most of them did. There was a painful tension in the room. It had never happened when you were with Bangtan, well not until now. Because Taehyung hugged you.

Haneul's phone rang just then, and he picked it up. The way he spoke seemed like the other person was Dad.

' Thank God for Dad's perfect timing.'

" (y/n), it was Dad. Let's go," he said, in his don't-argue-with-me tone.

You nodded your head and gave a slight bow to Bangtan for respect. You opened the door as Jimin came to you.

" (y/n), do you want me to send you down?" he asked, gesturing to the gift I was holding.

" Thank you, but its okay. Besides, there are still fans awaiting your appearance," you rejected his offer but gave him a smile.

He nodded his head but asked another question," Would it be okay if I ask Hoseok-hyung for your number? We could text."

You nodded your head and waved to him.

You left the hotel with your brother walking next to you.

" What are we going to do with you, (y/n)?" your brother asked, sighing to himself.

" If you're talking about the hug, don't bother. It doesn't happen oftenly," you told him.

" Did you know it was a fake call? I played my ringtone and pretended to answer it. Because (y/n), the tension in the room would be unbearable," he said matter-of-factly.

' As if I don't already know that.'

" No wonder it was perfectly timed. I'm really grateful you came, thank you. What would I do without you?" you asked.

" Like I told you today, I am your hero," he smirked.

You rolled your eyes at him.

" But you do know why the tension in the room was unbearable, right?" he asked, ignoring your action.

You thought to yourself. You were not dense but the idea of it all seems so unreal. So unbelievable. Could it be true? Did some of the members actually like you? Were they jealous of the way Taehyung had hugged you? And why you, when they have thousands other girls to like. Idols, noonas, fans. People way prettier, talented, funnier.

Its not something you would have imagined would have happened to someone like you. Fanfictions, sure. Dramas, in a second. But not in real life, not you.

============================

Author:

Annyeonghaseyo!
Hey guys how was this chapter? It feels like a filler-chapter, sorry. I really didn't expect it would turn out like this. The feels. Damn. So many questions unanswered today, huh?

Let's fangirl about Monsta X for awhile♡♡♡
I know I'm kinda late but Ohgosh they comeback!!! Icannotohgoshwhytheysohotandtheywreckmybiaslisteverysingletime T T
All In had perfect acting and why must they cry? It breaks my heart..

Anyways, I would be having a match after June.. can you all help pray I get in the team? I so want to play. Thank you<3

Fighting!

-btsgoals