Chapter 4

"Woah...cool huh?"Eve turned and look at you.

"That's your first time,right?"she continued, oblivious to the fact that you were sobbing.

"Umm..yeah,"you tried to answer.

"Aww.Its okay.Its a dream come true right?" Eve said,finally realising that you were sobbing.

Your best friend comforted and hugged you.
"Whats wrong with me?This...this is suppose to be a good moment for me.Happy and bright..but why am I crying?Possibly I can't believe all this is happening.I'm so happy..I feel complete," you thought to yourself.

You wiped away the years and squeezed Evelyn back,and told her you were fine. Although the concert only starts in less than 3 hours,the boys had to do wardrobe(dress) and make up and of course,hair. That takes long even if its only for 7 boys.Also,Eve said if you both were lucky,the backstage pass would allow both of you to meet the boys before and after the performance.So lucky!!

You were kind of scared.Again the nervousness of what others thought of you rushed through you again.You were scared and anxious.You coud'nt wait until the concert.But at the same,you did'nt want the exciting day to end.

Two hours after the boys arrived,staff kept going in and out of the room.Most of the people looked rush.You sneaked glances of the people in the room.By accident,you saw a few of the members getting their make up done.You could'nt help but laugh softly when they made fun of each other.

At about your fourth time sneaking a glance,you accidentally locked eyes with the one and only V!He smiled at you real sweet,causing you to heat up.You could feel your forehead, cheeks and neck turning hotter.You smiled back and immediately looked away.You were embarrassed,even though a few people had called you 'pretty' while you were sitting there,backstage.

You kept rethinking in your head 'Ahhhh!!!V from BTS noticed me!!He smiled at me!!Omo he's soo cute!!'

You watched from afar as V got his make up done.He looked at you once again,while you pretended to look at your phone.After he was done,the make up artist went to someone else,Suga.V was given a hand mirror and he inspected himself.After what felt like 5 minutes,he finally was satisfied and put the mirror on the make up table. He then walked to another member, Rapmonster who was getting his hair done. You could'nt hear what V asked Rapmonster but he nodded his head.

Then V took from a box,two bottled mineral waters.He then walked out of the room and walked to you!You were'nt looking up,you were on your phone texting your mum who apparently kept telling you to stay safe.You heard footsteps,and put your phone in the front pocket of your skinny jeans.

"Hi.I saw you were watching us from here," a deep voice which was familiar said to you.

You looked up,your eyes widen and nodded at V.

"Are you a fan?Because you don't behave like the backstage staff,"he said smiling and chuckling cutely.

"Yea..I'm a really big fan of you guys.I can't believe I'm actually talking to you,"you told him,an you could feel yourself heat up.

"Well...its not big a deal.But if it makes you happy,I'm happy!Here I brought you water. Its not good to dehydrate yourself ,"he said and passed you water.