Chapter 6

BTS went off stage again.There was another break.You took this chance to freshen yourself up before the last song of the concert.
'I wonder what song it will be?'

Just as you dried your hands,you heard two cheery familiar voices.You turned around and saw Jess and Linn.You remembered them telling you that they were going to this concert.

"(y/n)!Hi!Omg,Jess its (y/n)!"Linn said in surprise.

Jess came in,following Linn.

"Hi guys!"you said,smiling brightly.

"I wonder what song they'll sing later...maybe Butterfly?"Jess asked.

Butterfly..you remembered that butterfly you saw when you were with V.You suddenly smiled to yourself.Your heart started to rush just thinking about him.

"(y/n),which seat are you?"Linn asked,snapping you out of your thoughts.

"First row."

"Lucky!We're fifth!Anyways,see you later!"

You went back to your seat and Eve asked you what took you so long but just as you opened your mouth to answer,the lights dimmed,and finally switched off completely.

BTS came on stage the same way.They looked stunning.Again,outfits and make up changed.You really had to give credit to their wardrobe,hair and make up stylist.All of them had a serious and sad look on their face.

You could hear that everyone around you starting to get confused.

"Wait..why are they-"you asked Eve but the music cut you off your question but it answered it.

The last song,which was what they were singing is Butterfly.There were no dance moves,they were just standing and singimg at different positions.But to you,it was perfect.Although you had listened to it for I don't know..30 times?The song still touched you,as if you were listening to it for the first time.Tears were already rolling down your cheek.

'So this is how Bangtan wants to end today's concert,huh?With the beautiful touching effect of Butterfly..'you thought to yourself.

Without realising,you smiled faintly with the tears still flowing like a stream.

[Random author's note:Hey guys!If u havent alr listened to Butterfly,I highly highly recommend u to do so.Its one of the most beautiful songs in the world.Its my top 5 songs or smtg.Pls listen!The meaning is sooo sad and beautiful.Tq<3]

The vocals,raps,meaning was all perfect.You could'nt imagine how anything could top this.You could hear that the crowd has hushed a little(for once).Maybe the song had touched everyone..Only a few fans who had  no idea how sad the song was were still screaming their heads off.

You turned to look at Evelyn who was crying,too.Her hands kept wiping away her tears.You could hear soft sobbing all around you.It was a fairly nice feeling,since everyone was crying together,because of a sad song by BTS.

Once the song ended,you felt a longing to turn back time to the start of it.Fans started to clean up their faces.They were shouting and cheering.You and Eve looked at each other.Without even saying anything,you both hugged each other.