Chapter 8

Chapter 7:When you saw who was going to sit next to you,you frowned.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Flashback:You were around 10 at that time.You were at the playground,just sitting and playing by yourself.You were waiting for your friend, Hui Jun(full name:Park Hui-Jun)

"Oh look!Its (y/n),"you heard a familiar loud voice which never failed to give you a bad feeling.

You didn't look up.You did not want to.You could tell who it was.Oh,how you wished this was a dream.A shadow loomed over you.You looked up from where you were,sitting on a swing.There,infront of you was Lee Mingyu. You see,he was a good student infront of the teachers.Good grades and rich family.But let's just say he has a rotten heart.A bully to you.

Forget how nice you tried to be to him.Once he threw your lunch on the floor,leaving you hungry till you reached home.You were really mad at Mingyu.

But now you can't stand up for yourself. Maybe beacause he has two friends.Or he was taller. And you were alone.You wished that Hui-Jun would hurry and come.He had always helped you fron Mingyu.Mingyu wouldn't bother you much if you were with Hui-Jun. Besides, they were distant cousins.

"Why are you alone? No friends? No wonder.. I had always known you weren't a good person. Serves you right for being born," Mingyu litterally spitted the words out.

'Hold it in,(y/n).Its ok..your'e used to it.'you tried telling yourself.

"Cannot speak? Hey,answer me!"Mingyu shouted.

"Don't bother me,Mingyu. Leave me alone," you said,your voice trembling.

"I want to play the swing!Get off now!"he shouted.

You got off the swing not wanting trouble.You walked backwards and slowly turned to run,but Mingyu and his two friends were fast and had pushed you roughly to the ground.They kicked you hard,in the stomach and face. You were trying to cover your face and get up. But with 6 feet wanting to kill you, its almost impossible.Your fingers were stepped on.You were really scared they might break them.The pain stings.Alot.You didn't know if you would live threw this or not.

"Mingyu!Stop!Don't hurt her!"you knew that voice anywhere. Hui-Jun was here.

You were trying to cover your face with your left arm and pushing Mingyu's foot with your right.

Hui-Jun had ran to the scene.He pushed Mingyu and his two friends away from you.

"What's the problem with you three, huh?? Are you so bored? Do you want me to report this? Stop hurting her! Your'e really stupid,the three of you!" he shouted at them,anger thick in his voice.

You were surprised at what he did.He was really brave,Hui-Jun.Someone you treasured alot.

"What's your problem? And what are you talking about? Reporting?" Mingyu shouted back.

"(y/n)'s my friend and I don't want anyone to hurt my friends! This is considered bullying, Mingyu! Its wrong! So stop it,"Hui-Jun countered back.