Chapter 24

[Author: Just a head's-up, this chapter particularly might contain some trigger moments. Quite obvious, seeing the previous chapter. I will summarise the chapter at the end, so you can skip and read it there!~]

You hesitated, should you tell Yoongi? You trusted him, of course, but you were unsure if you should even tell him. Oh well, the faster it was done, the faster you could go.

" My friend, Hui-Jun, his father had committed suicide," you said quietly.

Yoongi's eyes widen.

" Why?"

You shrugged, shaking your head.

" I need to go see him and his mum," you explained.

Your blinked away the tears that had began to form again.

' Why? Why would he do such a thing, knowing that both his wife and son would suffer so much?'

" I'll go get a cab," Yoongi says, and rushes out.

You took a deep breath and prepared to say 'bye' to the members.

You knocked on the door, and peered in.

" (y/n), you alright?" Jin asked.

You shook your head, but forced a smile.

" Uhh.. I have to go, don't worry. It's urgent. I'll text you guys," you quickly say.

You didn't want to explain. Despite trusting the members, this was Hui-Jun's business and you shouldn't be telling everyone.

" Ohh, that's a pity. We'll see you soon, right?" Namjoon asked.

" I hope, bye!" you smiled waving to them.

Just as you closed the door and turned around, Taehyung came out too.

" (y/n)? Why do you have to leave so soon?"

" I have an urgent matter," you said, not exactly knowing how to explain.

" Oh," you were shocked at the next thing he said," Do you trust me, (y/n)?"

You entered the lift with Taehyung.

You turned to face him, his eyes already fixated on yours.

" Of course I trust you, V," you honestly told him.

As the door of the lift opened, you both stepped out.

Yoongi was leaning against the wall, eyes closed only for them to lit up at the sight of you exiting the lift.

" The cab is waiting for you," he said pointing to the car parked outside the building.

" Wait, hyung knew about this?" Taehyung asked.

He almost sounded betrayed and it broke your heart.

" (y/n) just told me about it.."

" My friend, he's dad.. had committed suicide. I have to go see and help, if possible," you explained to Taehyung.