Chapter 23

[ Annyeong! So I've began writing a Taehyung×Reader fanfic collab with angelsvt. The title's 'Hold Me Tight'. I hope you guys would take some time to check it out. It would really mean a lot to us. Thank you~]

Upon arriving at the Bighit building, you took a deep breath. Your brother and mum were standing behind you. They were going to go meet Bangtan for awhile before leaving for the mall.
You would have to introduce your mum to the members. Introducing, something you were terrible at.

You opened the double doors to a  lady seating behind the general counter.

" Annyeonghaseyo, how may I help the three of you?" she inquired.

" Uhh.. I'm going to meet the members of BTS, were should I go to?" you replied.

" I'm sorry, but you can't just meet them as and when you want-" the lady was cut off from continuing when both Jungkook and Taehyung came running.

" (y/n), you've arrive!" Taehyung exclaimed as he took in a deep breath.

You nodded your head, smiling as the look on the lady who was behind the counter was hilarious.

" The two of you know them?" she raised an eyebrow, asking Taehyung and Jungkook.

" Yeah, (y/n) here is my close friend and this is her older brother, Haneul-Hyung, and this lady must be her mother, am I right?" Taehyung asked.

Your mother smiled and nodded, kinder and sweeter than as per usual. She must be already affected by Taehyung's manners and their good looks, seriously let's be honest, who wouldn't?

Although what they were wearing was casual, you were fangirling. Taehyung had on a white snapback, red pullover and dance pants, while Jungkook wore a white shirt and jeans.

" Gem-Noona, we invited her, so it's alright," Jungkook informed the over-reacting lady at the counter before speaking to us," Let's get to know each other more in the practice room, shall we?"

" Yes, of course. Let's see who my daughter has been falling heads-over-heels for, shall we?" your mother replied teasingly and you wanted to protest, although it was all too truth.

You ended up trying to hide your face while everyone else was laughing.

After taking the lift up to the 6th floor, Taehyung and Jungkook led you and your family down a corridor and passed by a few doors, before finally reaching one.

" This room is where Bangtan practices. I guess you can say it'a reserved for us," said Taehyung.

Jungkook then opened the door, revealing four other members. Jimin must still have been at the hospital, you guessed.

" (y/n)!" J-Hope literally shrieked as you entered," It's great to meet you again, Haneul."

You immediately grinned and waved at the sunshine.

You spotted bottles of water on the floor. They must have been practising hard.

" We haven't seen you in so long, these must be your mum and brother, right?" Namjoon asked.