Chapter 7

After BTS had left the stage which they had said their many goodbyes,everyone felt a little sad.Kind of like a feeling where something you liked had ended and you just want to rewind.You closed your eyes while everyone was talking.Even Eve,who you realised started talking to the girl next to her.

Savouring as much concert moments as you could,you rewinded.Right from the very start.The sweet words they said after the songs.You tried to remember them all.
'So touching..."

When you reopened your eyes,Eve had just finished talking to the girl and you and her hugged again.

"Was that your first concert?"Eve asked.

"Yes!And that was the best.There's no use denying it."

You thanked Evelyn alot and both of you exited the place just like everyone.While the other fans went back or stayed around the concert venue,Eve and you exited quietly.
She brought you to the same back door as before where the security guard was.He checked the passes before letting you in.

There the backstage crew were busy.Most of them were chattering happily.Maybe it was because the concert was a success?

You spotted Aunt Steph talking to a lady but she came to you both almost immediately.

"That was so awesome.Thank you so much,Aunt Steph!"you told her excitedly and hugged her.

"Glad you liked it.Anyways let's get some food.I'm hungry,"she told you.

So you,Evelyn and Aunt Steph went to a nearby bakery.The moment you stepped in the store,the sweet smell of baked goods hit your nose.You smiled to yourself.

"I've got a discount here,so take what you want."

You looked around for something that you might like.There were actually alot that you seemed to like.But then you remembered BTS.
'Maybe they haven't eaten...they must be so hungry by now.What with all that dancing and singing...poor them.'

You decided to buy a couple of bread for them and their wardrobe,hair and make up artists.You chose one quickly for yourself and bought a couple others.Even though Aunt Steph said she would pay for all the bread,you insisted and payed for them all.You didn't want to burden her.

You,Eve and Aunt Steph reached the backstage just as there were only forty minutes to the start of the fanmeet.You looked at the room that BTS are in,it was closed.They were probably resting.You asked permission from one of their make up artist who was walking out to pass the bread.She allowed you to go in the room for awhile.You walked in slowly and spotted V near the entrance.You went over to him slowly.He was looking over at his phone.

He saw you and suddenly stood up in a swift motion.This caused you to suddenly fall back.He grabbed your wrist gently,stopping you.

"Thank you,"you whispered,shocked about what had happened.

"I won't want you getting hurt,"he said softly.

[Author:Can I just say your hearts litterally just melted?I know some of you are like me  T T *sigh* Fangirl feels]

You stood back up and thank God that the bread seemed to still be in perfect shape.