48. Who wins?

(Tony, Thor, Steve and Clint are online)

Tony: Okay guys, it's pretty obvious I won the challenge!! Like, yeah.

Steve: That's not fair, it's not an even judging panel.

Tony: What is this – America's Got Talent?

Thor: WHY DON'T WE CALL THE VISION, THE HULK OF INCDREDIBLE AND THE SILVER OF QUICK TO JUDGE?

Clint: Yeah guys, don't be so civil.

Tony: *gasp* CIVIL WA-

Steve: Okay! I'll invite them.

(Steve has invited Pietro, Vision and Bruce online)

(Pietro, Vision and Bruce are online)

Bruce: What is it Steve?

Clint: We need someone to judge our challenge and pick our winners!

Pietro: And you want us to judge?

Thor: PLEASE DECLARE OUR BATTLE WINNER DEAR FRIENDS.

Vision: Well, I can show you all the CCTV footage of your dates if you like and Dr Banner, my friend Pietro and I can watch it before choosing a winner, Mr Stark.

Pietro: FRIEND? I HAVE A FR-

Stark: Okay, Vision. Hit it!

Vision: Hit what, Mr Stark?

Stark: *sigh* There's a lot to teach you, Cap and Thor.

Steve: I think he meant show us the footage, Vision.

Vision: Oh! Of course, Captain Rogers.

TEN MINUTES LATER

Pietro: Whoa! Okay...I don't know which date went well. They were all so MESSED UP!

Steve: Mines went well yeah?? Peggy and I got Christmas gifts!! THAT'S NICE!!

Tony: Cool it, Capsicle.

Steve: Ugh.

Vision: Shall we quickly summarize the dates?

Pietro: Yeah okay! So... Thor went go-karting with Jane and ended up assaulting an innocent kid before abandoning Jane for some ride.

Thor: THAT WAS NOT INTENDED THOUGH SILVER OF QUICK!

Bruce: And Tony and Peppa went to a gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan restaurant where Tony complained like a baby and abandoned Peppa for shwarma.

Tony: How can you blame me? Gluten-free is too healthy!!

Vision: And Captain Rogers took Agent Carter to the shopping centre to purchase Christmas gifts before Peggy and a store worker got into a fight. 

Steve: *sigh* Peggy can cause problems but I don't blame her. However, we did get some nice gifts!! Oh wait, we only got 2.

Pietro: And Clint and Nat were MEANT to go to the bird-exhibit but they went to a lame diner where Clint went hysterical on the waiter causing Nat to become angry and leave.

Clint: ITWASN'TMYFAULTTHEYTRIEDTOMAKEMEEATMYOWNKIND! Cheep!

Thor: WHAT IS THE EYE OF HAWK TALKING ABOUT? IS HE A BIRD?? OH COME HERE MY BIRDY, I WILL FEED YOU SEEDS!!!

Clint: Cheep!

Steve: So who won then?

Tony: Stop stalling, we all know I won but you don't wanna say it!

Bruce: Stop it Tony!! We're gonna let the readers vote!

Tony: Aww lame.

Thor: READERS? ARE WE IN AN ASGUARDIAN LEGEND??

Bruce: No, we're in a fan fiction and people are reading about our lives!

Thor: HUH??????????????????????????

Steve: Sounds cool Bruce. Let the readers vote.

Thor: ???????????????????????????????????

Clint: Stop Thor.

Thor: ????????????????????????

Clint: Oh my gosh.

Pietro: Whatever. Okay readers, vote vote vote!

Vision: Yes, please enter in your vote in the comment section or PM the awesome Chrissiedooo who you want to win!

Bruce: Have fun guys! Chrissiedooo will post up another chapter on the 20/12/2015 with the winner.

Steve: Pick me and Peggy!

Tony: Steve stop being big-headed. VOTE FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE CUZ I'M TONY STARK!

Thor: MAN OF IRON, EVERYONE KNOWS LADY JANE IS BETTER!! PICK ME AND LADY JANE.

Clint: Guys, guys, we all know Nat and I are gonna win. Cheep! *doggy eyes* Vote pwease??

A/N- Hi again! So yeah, I thought it'd be fair to let you guys vote. Votes close on the 20/12/2015 and I'll post up a chapter after I count up the votes. In between now and the 20th, I'll being posting up other chapters, Xmas specials and other stuff. Hey, isn't it funny I opened up this fan fiction with a Christmas chapter? That just goes to show how time is change. *sighs dreamily*

Anyways, vote!!

Bye!