50. We're gonna be deported - I mean suspended

A/N- Hi all! Here is one of the requests that EmmaxParker has role played with me. She's amazing and she's one of my faithful readers! Love you!!

AT SHIELD ACADEMY

(Emma and Chrissie are online)

Emma: *uses powers after Fury said not to* *sets couch on fire* *super speeds to get fire extinguisher*

Chrissie: Emma, be careful! Fury might see. Oh what am I talking about? LOOK OUT BELOW! *slides down banister waving swords*

Emma: That's what I'm talking about!

(Maria is online)

Maria: Hi guys. I just heard some noise. What are you doing?

Chrissie: Oh hi Maria! We were just having fun!!

Emma: Yeah that! *innocent smile*

Maria: You guys better head to class or Fury's gonna flip.

Chrissie: Nah Fury is probably teaching or is in his office or something.

(Fury is online)

Emma: Oh crabs! *eyes widen*

Fury: *looks around* 

Maria: You guys are so dead!

Fury: EMMA STOP SPEEDING AROUND LIKE A CHEETAH AND SETTING THINGS ON FIRE! THAT'S PROPERTY DAMAGE! CHRISSIE STOP SLIDING DOWN THOSE STAIRS LIKE A TODDLER! HOW CHILDISH!

Chrissie: 0.0

Maria: I'm gonna go...and...uh...yeah...

(Maria has logged off)

Fury: Chrissie, Emma, in my office now.

IN THE OFFICE

Fury: This nonsense has been occurring a lot lately. We've been too polite about it. We've told you many times to stop making a racket and you still are. That's the final straw. What do you have to say for yourselves?

Emma: That I lived in a Hydra base most of my life so I didn't know any better.

Chrissie: I will try to show any expression at all.

Fury: *huffs* That does not give you to right to - oh skip that. You're temporarily suspended from the academy.

Emma: Wait what?! My dad is gonna kill me!

Chrissie: And I - I - yeah.

Fury: I'm sorry girls but I'm afraid we have to send you home to think about what you've done and have your parents - I mean, Dad or temporary guardians teach you common curtesy.

Fury: You're leaving tomorrow. Agent Hill will escort you home tomorrow. Please pack your bags and head down to supper. Classes will end soon.

(Fury has logged off)

Chrissie: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SHIELD ACADEMY WAS FUN THOUGH!

Emma: ME TOO! I'M GONNA DIE!! *passes back and forth at super speed*

Chrissie: *fiddles with swords* But it'd nice to go home and see everyone again. I mean, this is temporary.

Maria: Hi girls! I just heard the news. You need to learn to control yourselves!!

Emma: MY AUNT AND DAD ARE GONNA KILL ME!!

Maria: Oh girls I see you're worried but Pietro and Wanda are gonna be worried about how you're going so it'd be best to go home and see them.Consider it a mini holiday.

Chrissie: More like a punishment.

Maria: Stop panicking. Come and eat dinner, classes just ended.

Emma: I'm not hungry! *packs bags while singing How I'm Gonna Die*

Chrissie: Thanks for the talk Maria but we're fine thanks. We'll come down and eat dinner later before we're being deported - I mean suspended.

Maria: *sighs* Alright girls, I'll meet you tomorrow at the front gates at eight. We're catching a jet to Stark Tower. Be quick. Bye!

(Maria has logged off)

Emma: I'm so scared!!

Chrissie: I know! Do you think Pietro and Wanda will ground us?

Emma: I'm dead, you won't get into trouble. 

Chrissie: Who knows? Well, now that I'm done packing I'm going to eat my last meal before we're deported - I mean suspended. You coming?

Emma: No I'm good. I'm just gonna go to bed.

Chrissie: Alright I'll be up at our dorm soon. See ya! *sighs sadly*

Emma: *lays in bed reading a book*

(Chrissie has logged off)

(Emma has logged off)

A/N- Alright, so we'll see more of Stark Tower soon. Scott may or may not make another appearance.

Love ya all! Especially you EmmaxParker!!