58. Budapest

(The Avengers are online)

Clint: Enough, Nat! Stop stealing my cupcakes!

Natasha: *stuffs cupcakes into mouth* What cupcakes?

Clint: You've been stealing all my food ever since we got back from Budapest!

Natasha: Hey! I've been living with Russian food and vodka all my life!

Clint: So? Get your own!

Tony: WAIT! Did someone say Budapest?

Clint: Yeah...why?

Thor: WE MUST HEAR THIS TERRIFIC TALE OF BATTLES IN THE MISGARDIAN LAND OF BUDAPEST! WHAT IS BUDAPEST?

Vision: Budapest is the capital city of Hungary, a rather lavish country near the centre of Europe. The city itself has approximately 1.7 billion occupants and is best known for its - 

Natasha: Okay, okay, Vision. Thank you, we don't need to know anymore.

Pietro: Hey, don't talk to my friend like that!

Vision: Thank you, my dear friend Pietro, but it is perfectly alright. 

Pietro: FRIEND? I have a fr-

Wanda: PIETRO! Shush!

Bruce: So, continuing on the topic of Budapest, can you please tell us what happened, Nat and Clint?

Steve: Tell us! We love stories!

Tony: 0.0 ... We?

Steve: Well...some of us do anyways.

Thor: WIDOW OF BLACK AND EYE OF HAWK! PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US WITH YOUR TALES OF BUDAPEST!

Bruce: YEAH! GO ON!

Tony: Tellustellustellustellus!

Natasha: If you stopped chanting, maybe we'd tell you!

Tony: 0.0

Steve: 0.0

Pietro: 0.0

Bruce: 0.0

Clint: 0.0

Wanda: 0.0

Thor: Ohoh! I like this game! :P 0.0_0.0 >.> <.<

Vision: Do tell us what you mean, my friend?

Pietro: FRIEND? I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR ONLY FR-

Wanda: Pietro, be quite and let Nat and Clint speak.

Pietro: Eep!

Natasha: Thank-you, Wanda. So, I worked for the KGB and Clint was working for...

Clint: ...SHIELD. I was sent on a mission to kill Nat but things turned out different. Because Nat was so...

Natasha: ...DAMN GOOD AT EVERYTHING! The KGB came after us and we went into hiding at a hotel. That's where we met Chrissie...

Clint: ...and she helped us! What did she do again?

Natasha: She gave us some money to use on a vending machine when we ran out of spare change. 

Steve: Wow, amazing action story. No jumping out of a plane? No shooting? No nothing?

Clint: We took down the KGB tracking us and Nat joined SHIELD. TA-DA! *big finish* *jazz hands*

Natasha: we'd love to explain more but I gotta go!

Tony: Go where?

Natasha: To steal more of Clint's snacks! I still have extra cupcakes of his!

Thor: WIDOW OF BLACK AND EYE OF HAWK! STOP IT! WIDOW OF BLACK MUST RETURN EYE OF HAWK HIS CUPCAKES BECAUSE IT IS A FAIR AND HONEST THING TO DO!

Bruce: Yeah, Nat! Clint might even share the cupcakes with you if you ask!

Wanda: Come on Nat, spit it out!

Natasha: Grr, okay! *opens mouth*

Clint: NO! Stop. I mean, I don't really want the cupcakes anymore.

Natasha: SNACKS ARE MINEEEEEEES!

(Natasha has logged off)

Clint: HEY!

(Clint has logged off)

Wanda: That went well.

Bruce: But seriously, Chrissie gave them vending machine money that supposedly saved their lives?

Steve: Wow.

A/N - Hi guys! Sorry this was rushed. Need suggestions please!

Lotsa love,

Chrissie!