71. Origami Flower

(Bruce, Clint and Natasha are online)

Clint: Eeeeeeh! I'm so excited to help out with the Junior Kids Arts and Crafts club with my girlfriend and my Best Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Natasha: *rolls eyes* Ugh.

Bruce: *coughs nervously* Uh, yeah... Anyways! Let's meet the co-ordinator first and I'll introduce you to the kids.

Clint: YAY! KIDS!

Natasha: Yay, kids. *whispers* Note the sarcasm.

(Co-ordinator is online) (A/N- Couldn't find a better name for the co-ordinator, sorry.)

Co-ordinator: Hi there Bruce!!! Glad you bought your Avenger friends here today! The kids are so excited to finally meet the amazing Black Widow and Hawkeye!

Bruce: Not a problem, Co-ordinator!

Co-ordinator: I've got to handle something at the front desk for a moment so I might have to miss today's Junior Kids Arts and Crafts club but I'm sure you can handle it! The kids are in Room A. Bye guys!

(Co-ordinator has logged off)

Natasha: Great.

Clint: CAN'T WAIT! CHEEP!

Bruce: Here's Room A, guys. *opens door*

(Tina, Izzy, Victor and Kay are online)

Tina: *squeals* IT'S BLACK WIDOW!!!!!

Izzy: OMG IT'S HAWKEYE!

Victor: BLACK WIDOW CAN YOU SIGN MY ARM PLEASE?

Kay: HAWKEYE CAN YOU SHOW ME HOW TO SHOOT ARROWS?

Izzy: Hi Bruce!!!! *hugs Bruce*

Bruce: Hi kids! This is Natasha, you can call her Nat, and Clint! They're going to help out today!

Tina + Izzy + Victor + Kay: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clint: Hihihihi!!!!

Natasha: Uh...sup.

Bruce: So what are we all going to do today?

Kay: CAN WE MAKE A PAINTING FOR BLACK WIDOW AND HAWKEYE??

Natasha: Natasha or Nat if you please.

Clint: Let's make a painting! Come on kiddies!!

Bruce: Art smocks on, kids! We have to keep our clothes...?

Tina + Izzy + Victor + Kay: CLEAN!

Bruce: Correct! And the same in science. You have to wear science coats to keep the chemicals or dangerous substances from your clothes -

Natasha: Bruce, let's just make the paintings.

Bruce: Okay.

Clint: *hands out art smocks* These are gonna be the best painting ever! Cheep!

ONE HOUR LATER

Clint, Bruce + kids: *throws paint at paper* THIS IS FUN!

Natasha: What time is it?

Clint: Nat, you need to learn to open up your heart, have a bit of fun and tolerate others. I know you can do it and these kids are deserving of your love. You should have fun!!

Natasha: No thanks. *huffs*

Bruce: Fine, we'll leave you to gather yourself. Join in when you want to! *throws paint at paper*