59. Asguardian Parties

A/N - GUESS WHAT? I HAD AN IDEA AND I'M CONTINUING ON THE ASGUARDIANS PARTY SPECIAL FROM LAST TIME! ENJOY!

(Odin, Thor and Loki are online)

Odin: This Earth is very...unusual. Everything is plainer than Asgard and nothing is gold. 

Thor: BESIDES MY HAIR FATHER! THOREAL! I'M WORTHY!

Loki: *sighs* Why am I here?

Odin: You are going to help me plan a party for your fellow friends, The Avengers, Thor. And Loki shall be of assistance.

Loki: WHAT?????? NONONONONONONONONONONO! NO!

Thor: BROTHER, LISTEN TO THE ALL FATHER OR ELSE!

Loki: Daddy, he called me his brother!

Odin: That's because he IS your brother.

Loki: But - but - but I -

Thor: SO SHALL WE BEGIN THE PARTY PLANS, FATHER?

Odin: Of course. Here is my plan. Loki, you shall take this list out and buy the supplies I need. I believe there is this lovely place on this Earth called The Shops. And Thor, here are the party invitations. Do deliver them whilst I prepare the food.

Thor: *takes invitations* YES, FATHER!

(Thor has logged off)

Loki: But - but - but Father! The last time I went shopping, I - 

Odin: Just go, Loki!

Loki: Gah! Fine.

(Loki has logged off)

Odin: Now, where is this Kitchen the Misgardians speak of?

(Odin has logged off)

AT THE SHOPS

(Loki is online)

Loki: Okay, Loki, you can do this. You can go in there and buy party supplies. I think. Nothing scary. *takes a breathe* *walks into the shops*

(The List is online)

List: Okay, Loki. Listen up, you big scruff.

Loki: AHHHH! THE LIST IS TALKING! RUUUUUUUUN!

List: Get back here, you crying wuss or I'll beat the living day lights out of you.

Loki: *gulps* What do you want?

List: I'm your shopping list, I'm telling you what to buy. Now move it! Hup, hup!

Loki: You should've been a military officer. Steve will love you.

List: EXCUSE ME? AM I HERE TO LISTEN T YOU INSULT ME? NO! NOW GO AND FIND THE PARTY BALLOONS OR I'LL BLAST YOUR BRAINS OUT!

Loki: Yeesh, okay!! *gets balloons*

List: WHY HAVEN'T YOU GOTTEN THE PARTY PLATES YET, HUH? ARE YOU DISOBEYING ME ON PURPOSE? Well, guess what, small fry? People who do that don't last too long in the real world. 

Loki: But - but - but you never told me to get the plates! *hides*

List: Do I look like I care? NO! Now get the party plates or the last thing you'll see is my fist in your face!

Loki: But you're just a piece of paper. How're you even typing?

List: You seem to have trouble finding the party plates. Let me give you a clue. IT'S OVER THERE!

Loki: Gosh, calm your farm. *gets plates*

List: Now get the - 

Loki: Okay, List, I can shop on my own just fine thanks. I can read a piece of paper without some tree yelling at me, okay? I'm not a baby! You don't need to boss me around, military officer. Now let me shop on my own. Good-bye.

List: Don't you -

(The List has been disabled from the chat)

Loki: Ah, lovely. Now where was I?

A/N - Yep, so moral of the story - stand up for yourself. Don't let people push you around, okay? You're your own self, not a puppet to be controlled by bullies. 

Lotsa love,

Chrissie.

xoxo

P.S Part 2 is next! I hope.