65. Emma vs Tony

A/N- Hi guys! This is a chapter requsted by EmmaxParker! The interview thingy chapter is next but EmmaxParker has been waiting for this for ages and we roleplayed it together. CREDIT/DEDICATION TO HER!

(Emma is online)

Emma: *reads book* Tony out!

(Tony is online)

Tony: No way, Jose! Not until you give me what I want!

Emma: what?

Tony: I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR HYDRA LIFE, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! Tell me was it all action and adventure? The cool gear and gadgets? Was it even exciting?Emma: NO IT WASNT!!!!!!! I WAS BEATEN HALF TO DEATH JUST SO MY FATHER WOULD DO SOMETHING AND BECAUSE OF YOU A WHOLE BUILDING FELL ON TOP OF ME!!!!!!! I WAS ALMOST DEAD!!!! I HAD TO CRAWL OUT OF THE PILE OF BUILDING ONLY TO SEE MY HOME GONE *flames comes out of my head and hands* MY HOME IS GONE BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *attacks him*

Tony: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(Pietro is online)

Pietro: Uh, what's going on?

Tony: AHHHHHHHHHH!

Emma: Nothing Daddy! *hits Tony*

Tony: Pietro, my friend. Tell me, what was life like with HYDRA?

Pietro: 1) you're not my friend, Vision is. 2) HYDRA is confidential, okay?

Emma: *keeps punching him* you where born with a golden spoon in your mouth while me, I was born to be hurt every time dad didn't comply *punches him*

Pietro: Go Emma! Keep going!

Tony: Hey You're gonna let her?

Pietro: Sure!

Emma: *keeps punching Tony*

(Wanda and Steve are online)

Wanda: WHOO! GO EMMA!

Steve: 0.0

Emma: *stops* Oh sorry Tony, am I hurting you?

Tony: So you finally notice??

Pietro: Uh, Emma, please go to your room.

Emma: *super speeds to room*

(Emma has logged off)

Wanda: *sighs* I'll go see to her.

(Wanda has logged off)

(Emma is online)

Emma: Dad, I'm sorry. Tony, I'm sorry. I've been with HYDRA for so long, I guess it kicked in... *keeps head down*

Tony: meh you owe me scotch

Steve: Er, Tony, can you imagine a 14 year old walking into a liquor shop and asking for alcohol?

Pietro: YEAH!

Emma: *sighs* I'll be back *super speeds off*

(Emma has logged off)

(Tony, Steve and Pietro have logged off)

A/N- THANKS EMMAXPARKER!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, been so busy. Next update somewhere late this weekend or early next week!

BTW REMEMBER TO SEND A QUESTION FOR THE AVENGERS' INTERVIEW WITH EVERHART!

Also, I'm auditioning for Beauty and the Beast the Musical as Mrs Potts, the teapot. *sings* I'm a little teapot short and stout! I'm singing One Short Day from Wicked the Musical for my audition!

Lotsa love,

Chrissie!

P.S HAPPY LATE LUNAR NEW YEAR GUYS! WISHING YOU THE BEST THIS YEAR (THE YEAR OF THE MONKEY) AND HOPE YOU ALL GET RICH!