49. Taking Requests + Mini Chapter

A/N-Hi guys! Just wanted to let you all know I am now taking requests. If you have a specific topic for a chapter you wanted me to do or if you wanted to role-play anything with me and have me post it up, please feel free to comment or PM me your suggestion. On rare occasions, I can't reply to your comment or PM but know I HAVE read it. I never leave a notification unread, trust me. When I have time to role-play with you, I'll begin it and PM you. 

Thank you for the support, love you all, thank you so much for reading and sticking with me through the ride. It's good to know you're with me to the end of the line and for that, I am grateful and will be with you to the end of the line too! Mwah!!!! I LOVE YOU!

And I think I've been spelling Peppa's name wrong this whole time, I think it's meant to be 'Pepper' but 'Peppa' but oh well. Please forgive me for that, I'm only human.

EDIT: And remember to vote for the dating week challenge!!

EDIT 2: Please note that I have all rights to edit/modify/edit certain parts of our role plays, but I will not modify it completely.

Now for a brief chapter. And again, love you allllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Tony is online)

Tony: *looks to the left* *looks to the right* Coast is clear. And good, it's 8am.

Tony: *turns on TV* What channel is it again? Nope, not this. Not that. Oh, it isn't this. Oh yes, here we go.

Tony: Yay, Sesame Street!

Tony: Can you tell me how to get - can you tell em how to get? COME AND PLAY EVERYTHING'S A-OKAY! COME AND PL-

(Peppa is online)

Peppa: Tony sweetie, what is this noise. People are sleeping.

Tony: -AY! CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO GET - HOW TO GET TO SESAME STREET? CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO GET TO SESAME STREET! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Peppa: 0.0

Tony: Uhh...uhh...nothing happened...argh...Peppa, I can explain....uh...

Peppa: Why were you watching that?

Tony: Well err...okay here's the truth, I need something to brighten up my morning everyday and coffee is not good sometimes. So Sesame Street livens things up. Get me?

Peppa: No but okay...

Tony: Youneversawanythingpeppasoletsgobacktosleeping.

Peppa: 0.0 Okay...

(Peppa and Tony have logged off)

(Thor is online)

Thor: WHO TURNED ON THE TV? BUT YAY IT'S SESAME STREET! LOOK THAT MONSTER OF COOKIE IS EATING A COOKIE THAT HE STOLE FROM MASTER ALAN!!