Malum AU

The first time I had ever seen him was when he was sitting alone on a bench near the subway. He had a beverage sitting next to him; the steam radiating into the air. The boy was holding a journal and was drawing something in it. It was the way his hands moved against the paper, so delicately and fragile that I found it almost mesmerizing. It had almost been my time to get onto the next stop, but I just couldn't look away from the engrossing male.

"Sir, are you getting on?"

I wanted to block out the sounds of the engine running behind me to stare at him; he was so engaged with the art he was making on that tiny piece of paper that I found absolutely breath-taking.

The boy had looked up for a moment, his hair falling ever so slightly in front of his face, and his eyes were the prettiest shade of brown I had ever seen. He didn't smile - his features didn't move at all. It was just a small stare that could make my day and I had known right then and there that he was beautiful and I wanted to make him mine.

N e w  i d e a ;

I like this idea a lot. It's based off of two songs I'm literally obsessed with right now, following with my own ideas. This book won't start for a while, probably not until 2016 starts but I don't care. I'm excited for it. Hope you are too. :)